Hey

My BB is currently in need of reapir and not working properly. Is there any way i can forward the emails that will be sent to my blackberry to a pc email?
    11-14-09 07:02 PM
    Sign into your BIS account on your PC. Go to edit email account. In the box "Auto Forward to" enter another email account that you use on your PC. Click save and log out of BIS.
    11-14-09 07:11 PM
    You may be able to setup the option at your Telus BIS server Assuming you are talking about your blackberry.net email address.
    11-14-09 07:11 PM
    it wont let me create a bis account...it tells me my blackberry emails cant br read by html...only on my blackberry device
    11-14-09 08:08 PM
    it wont let me create a bis account...it tells me my blackberry emails cant br read by html...only on my blackberry device
    If you contact Telus by phone they will be able to create a temporary BIS log-in password to use on the PC. Then you will be able to edit your @blackberry.net account and change the password to one of your own choosing.
    11-14-09 10:10 PM
    First question is what email do you want to forward? blackberry.net accounts? or your regular email accounts? If your regular email accounts, just set them up in Outlook like any normal email account. If you are trying to use a blackberry.net account, you will have to forward it if you can but realize that any email currently in the cue will not be forwarded.

(Speaking on a more personal level, it is a bad idea to use that blackberry.net address for anything other than emails specifically sent to your phone since it will change if you change carriers and it will completely go away if you ever drop your BIS service. Plus it cannot be accessed by anything other than your blackberry on the current provider.)
    11-15-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD