It really confuses me thst she refuses to want a smart phone. She has an EnV Touch now but doesnt use the mobile browsing on it. She is a big facebook user and she see's how well the app does...but still no dice!
    01-11-10 11:04 AM
    Why push her into something she probably doesn't need? BB is not for everyone. If she is happy with her enV, let her be. JMHO after 25 years of marriage! LOL.
    01-11-10 11:06 AM
    Tell her you can use bbm instead of SMS and mms and it's all free
    That's what did it for me
    Also if she's a Facebook user she'll like that.
    Must warn you, be prepared for "how do I do this" or "what the **** is that" questions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 11:09 AM
    I didn't have to convince...I just did it. I got her a 8310. One week later she was hooked. When I upgraded to 9700, she wanted to also. Once she got it in her hands, the BlackBerry sold itself!
    01-11-10 11:09 AM
    Tell herr about the greatness of qwerty keyboards

01-11-10 11:21 AM
    Her env has a qwerty keyboard. Not sure why it bothers me that she doesn't want one.

01-11-10 12:28 PM
    Buy her one and make her use it like I did. She loves it now.
    01-11-10 12:36 PM
    If she's happy with it then what's the problem? Saves you and her some money by
    not having another Blackberry.
    01-11-10 12:40 PM
    When the wife and I got together I was a windows mobile user. Shortly after we started dating I got her into Windows mobile. When I left for blackberry, she soon followed after seeing what I could do with my 9000 and how nice everything was. We are both happy with our new 9700's
    01-11-10 01:07 PM
    tell her she can have a tiffany&co theme on it
    01-11-10 01:12 PM
    Tell her it will make her look 10lbs lighter.

My wife and I are proud 9630 owners.
    01-11-10 02:04 PM
    You don't. If she wants one she'll get there on her own. Let her be.
    01-11-10 02:08 PM
    Bribe her with sex???? *JOKE*

No but seriously point out all the good aspects of BB and how cool it is...betcha EnV Touch don't have it's own messenger (than gain just found out some smartphones other than Blackberry such as iPhone have their own messengers) and if it does have it's own messenger does it have a very nifty barcode scanning feature and PIN number as well????

I mean you can do SO MUCH with Blackberry and from what I hear - it is THE BEST smartphone out there...who could go wrong there now?!
    01-11-10 03:22 PM
    My girl was on the market for a new cell after selling her iphone last year so I go her the 8900 and she LOVE's it. She would never use anything but that. I guess if you just get her one she would use it and love it. But if there's no need why would you want her to get one??

01-11-10 03:43 PM
    I understand the comments of why worry about it if she has a phone she likes......I don't know why I want her to get a BB. It does save me $30 a month NOT having another one. I guess its the BOGO's that Verizon has. Its a shame not to take advantage of that

01-11-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD