I would like to add a signiture to my text messages with a picture of my company logo.
    07-17-15 09:14 AM
    Never heard of such a thing.

Texts are pretty unprofessional these days, no? A photo signature would make it even worse.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Last edited by conite; 07-18-15 at 08:55 AM.
    07-17-15 09:19 AM
    I would like to add a signiture to my text messages with a picture of my company logo.
    You can add a ''signature'' text but not a photo or logo.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    07-17-15 06:10 PM
    I dunno OP, seems like it would be kind of annoying to get a text from someone with their company logo in it every single time. If you were sending multiple texts to the same person that would get old really quick.
    07-18-15 06:32 AM
    That would be very very annoying!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 06:41 AM
    To the OP, I've checked quickly, for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to add the signature to text, perhaps that has been removed in 10.3.2.xxxx but this once was possible.

To the other posters, yes it is very annoying!

To each his own though, hopefully someone can help.

Posted via the beastly unlocked white Passport OS 10.3.2.2339 SR 10.3.2.2226
    07-18-15 06:46 AM
    Yea I think that would be a bit much

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    07-18-15 07:11 AM
    Text messages 'sms, mms' are basically controlled by your Network Carrier.

You can add a picture, photo, logo etc etc to any sms text message and would automatically change it to a mms message, which costs more and uses more data.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 07:17 AM
    You could use Word Substitution to create a signature that generates by typing a short "trigger" text. It would be required each time you want the signature , but that's .a good thing! Means there wouldn't have to be a signature on each text.

Posted via my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-18-15 07:21 AM
    Edge, that sounds interesting! I would like to occasionally add a signature. How would I create a trigger and signature?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 03:28 PM
    Edge, that sounds interesting! I would like to occasionally add a signature. How would I create a trigger and signature?
    Go to Setting/Language & Input/Predictions & Corrections/Word Substitution. Here you can set up a trigger word that you type and the responding output. You could make "sig" the trigger word for your entire signature. When you later type sig anywhere, you will get your signature. Remember to type a space after sig. You'll get the output after you press the spacebar.

Word Substitution is one of the most underrated features in BB10 and BBOS. I don't think Android or iOS have this function. I use it for shortcuts a lot. Ie. "T" gives me "the". "W" gets me "with". It hikes your typing speed big time.

Posted via my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    FunkdocktaSMITH likes this.
    07-20-15 05:53 PM
    Interesting. I was just looking at that setting the other day. Never thought about using for a signature. As I have a lot of costumers that text me. And a few of my suppliers that text also especially the younger ones and even the older ones that are on top of current technology.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 06:41 PM
    Thank you so much! This worked and stopped my obsessive search for a way to do this simple task. For someone who doesn't text much and is a lousy tiny keypad typist, I think this is great. You made my day.
    09-05-15 09:02 AM
    1st.
    The clue is in the name, 'text message' SMS (short message service). ? Is for text only, that's why when you send a message with a emotion to a non-smartphone, it appears as text.

2nd.
    When you add a picture to a text message, it automatically turns into a MMS (multimedia messaging service).

So if you what to add you company logo & signature to a message, you need to stop looking at text messages and start moving towards MMS as that's the only way you'll do it.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 04:21 AM