I have my options set for my BB to act like a removable drive, but I still can't seem to access the contents of my media card. When I go to My Computer, there is a folder there listed as "Removable Media" but double-clicking on it only gives me an error that says "Please insert removable media" or something like that. Shouldn't it just open up a folder with my media card contents?

Thanks.
    08-04-09 02:32 PM
    By "I have my options set for my BB to act like a removable drive" you mean that you went to Options > Media Card > and set Mass Storage Mode Support to "On," right? And it won't appear still?
    08-04-09 02:36 PM
    By "I have my options set for my BB to act like a removable drive" you mean that you went to Options > Media Card > and set Mass Storage Mode Support to "On," right? And it won't appear still?
    Correct, I just couldn't remember the exact wording.

It *does* appear though (in My Computer), but double-clicking on it won't open a folder with its contents.
    08-04-09 02:40 PM
    I actually had the same problem. In my case the default drive the system was assigning to the Media Card was already being used by another mapped drive on my system. I just reassigned the media card drives to a different letter and I could access all the data.
    08-04-09 02:43 PM
    I actually had the same problem. In my case the default drive the system was assigning to the Media Card was already being used by another mapped drive on my system. I just reassigned the media card drives to a different letter and I could access all the data.
    Hmm, I suppose I could try that, but it doesn't appear to be the issue. I can see the drive appear and it is assigned the letter F: or G:, I believe, neither of which is in use.
    08-04-09 02:45 PM
    Do you have a Media Card in the device?

What OS on the computer?
    08-04-09 05:50 PM
    Do you have a Media Card in the device
    Of course.

What OS on the computer?
    XP with SP2
    08-04-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD