Hi all,

I want to configure my blackberry so when a specific application is running, it doesn't enter in sleep mode (I don't want the screen to turn off). I know that I already saw this option somewhere, but I cant find it anymore. Was it an application or was it a basic option available on the blackberry? I just cant remember. What I know is that I did can tell "if the application XYZ is running, do not turn off display automatically".

Does anyone has any idea how to do that?

Thx a lot,
    Korg
    08-23-09 12:50 PM
    get the app "leave it on"..it works great and i think its on sale..just bought and it works perfect, plus the guy who made it is awesome and will help if you ever have any problems...you can also leave a post for "leave it on"and he will probably respond and give you half off..he did for me..
    08-23-09 04:31 PM
    Thx a lot,

I think it's the application I saw a couple of weeks ago. I was not sure if it was an application or a config with the phone.

I'll buy it,
    thx
    08-23-09 06:18 PM
    yea let me know how it works out for you...you can leave the lite on for anything. just make sure the app is running, soooo..like open media player, then hit menu key, switch application and a light bulb will show, open it and hit refresh app list, hit select app and there it is, you might have to hit refresh a couple times but it will show up..pretty cool stuff, you can also leave anything on from the menu key..its a awesome app.
    08-23-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD