I've been searching for this information but had no luck.

I love this site so much and am completely addicted to it! How did Kevin start this site? I know why but I would love to know more about him. Is this just a job on the side or is this his full-time position. I would love to know more about the origin of CB and it's founder. Thank you!
    05-26-08 10:04 PM
    talk to Kevin he is the founder/community manager http://forums.crackberry.com/members/kevin-michaluk/. he'll be able to tell you. lol
    05-26-08 10:07 PM
    this will help

The Crack Team | CrackBerry.com
    05-26-08 10:09 PM
    Its a great site. Anotherone that's free everything is umnet.com check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 10:20 PM
    Nice thanks a lot. didn't know they had that.
    05-26-08 10:21 PM
    I came here to post this... you beat me to it!! Thanks Cate...

I'd like to take a chance to say thanks to the Crack Team as well - this site is AWESOME! I am as addicted to this site as I am my Blackberry!

Get this... I am going to be having surgery in a couple of weeks and will be in the hospital for about 10 days after. I talked to the surgeon last week and the biggest pre-surgery question I had was, "Will there be internet access in my room?". Conversationally he asked what was so important that I needed to have internet access while I was recovering. I had to confess my addiction to Crackberry to him... and he laughed at me! I realized at that very moment how truly and totally addicted I really am. The only reason I needed internet was so I could keep up on Crackberry.com - I'm such a loser...
    05-26-08 10:25 PM
    just bring your berry with you! i hear you can use phones in the rooms now!
    05-26-08 10:28 PM
    I'll be in the hosp. In a few weeks too for a c-section! I'll be adding the newest CB addict to the world! YEA!! Thanks for the information everyone!

05-26-08 10:39 PM
    Oh, you can bet I'll have it with me!! I had outpatient surgery about 6 weeks ago and they had to pry it out of my cold, stiff, anesthetized hands as they rolled me into the ER!!! (True story!)
    05-26-08 10:40 PM
    Thanks for the Kind Words.... and I think CrackBerry would make a FABULOUS name for a newborn!

Ooo.. and if you ever want to know a LOT more about me, just shoot me an email and I'll send you over my resume/biography. LOL.
    05-26-08 11:24 PM
    Thanks for the information guys and Kevin you can expect my email shortly to get the scoop!! Keep up the good work and my baby-to-be would like the Bold from his Uncle Kevin. (hee hee)
    05-27-08 09:58 AM
    ...my baby-to-be would like the Bold from his Uncle Kevin. (hee hee)
    Hahaha!!! I think they should have a contest for a new Bold like this... "Who Will Be the Boldest for a Bold"? Name your baby Kevin Crackberry Smith? Tatoo the CB logo on your arm? Paint your house orange with the CB logo on the roof? The person willing to be the Boldest (must have pictures to prove the task is complete) and you win a Bold!!

(I also think the person who came up with the contest should get a prize...) Ha ha ha ha!!!!
    05-27-08 11:07 AM
    Yes much respect thanks for the site!!!

05-27-08 11:10 AM
    i just finished reading the story about the Crackteam. i must say, you guys are an inspiration to me.
    05-28-08 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD