Hi, I'd appreciate your help. I broke the screen on my 8900. It is tied to my enterprise system at work thus sychronizes with my work computer wirelessly through the network. I'd like to make a full backup of my address book on my home PC and have address book contents visible in Outlook. I downloaded Desktop Manager 5.0 and loaded Outlook but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to copy all contacts to my home computer's Outlook via wired connection while keeping them on the Blackberry. I can figure out how to make backup files to my computer with ipd extension but those aren't importable into Outlook. What should I do?

THANK YOU!
    08-17-10 11:50 AM
    If you have a backup file, ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor will read the ipd and export a CSV copy of your address book, which you can then import into Outlook. It has a free trial.
    08-17-10 12:01 PM
    Jeff's solution is a good one. Milk that free trial. It works as it's supposed to.

But don't you use desktop manager to sync with Outlook? Don't use the backup
    option but instead go into the sync options to sync your phone's address book
    to Outlook. I think Outlook has to be 2007 and above in order to sync.
    08-17-10 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD