Ok i have great signal at work i get calls and sms just fine. when i try to login jivetalk or use blackberry browser it will not load. After work i start driving and down the street i try the blackberry browser and it loads a page just fine. so what the **** is wrong with my blackberry? Ive called att 3 times i wiped my curve 2 times including 3rd party apps, rep also has resent my service books and still no data at work. If i cant get this curve to work im going have to sell it because the only reason i got the blackberry is because i cant get dsl at that location and the blackberry will keep me busy while its slow at work.
    Last edited by vietalogy; 05-27-08 at 07:35 PM.
    05-27-08 07:32 PM
    Basically you have to check if you have capital EDGE which is the data portion of your berry. Where your job is it may not be capable for edge. When you get to work pm me and hopefully we can fix it. But its not broken.
    05-27-08 07:48 PM
    i get EDGE and att said they have all the right settings for my blackberry function. I put my sim into a co works v9 and i use media net just fine. I just restored the OS as the rep told me to if this doesnt work i will get a replacement and i will sell the one that comes back because it doesnt work at work.
    05-27-08 08:18 PM
    My friend, the problem is that u need to switch jobs.
    Lol but for real I don't know.
    I would get a replacement NOW!
    05-27-08 08:24 PM
    My friend, the problem is that u need to switch jobs.
    Lol but for real I don't know.
    I would get a replacement NOW!
    Unfortunately I would have to agree. Unless you can go to an ATT corp store and get another sim card, maybe that would work. If your using a 64k sim on the curve thats kinda faulty but if you have a 3g that may work better. If you have a 3g or if your friend has 3g put their sim in your phone and see if that works for you.
    05-27-08 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";