http://http://www.phonearena.com/new...hone-6_id60386

Another paid negative post now that the passport is coming??
    09-08-14 05:23 AM
    Don't pay any attention to it
    09-08-14 05:31 AM
    By you providing that link you are giving them more clicks on their website. Why bother advertising their site for them? To be honest I didn't even know it existed till you post just now.

Posted via CB10
    Jimberry Storm likes this.
    09-08-14 05:34 AM
    Yeah, what a scam.

The title is
    BlackBerry users more likely to switch to the Apple iPhone 6
    , but the numbers they give are ridiculous:
    Online research firm Survata completed a survey of 889 people, and discovered that 6% of BlackBerry users are "very likely" to switch to the Apple iPhone 6. For Android users, 5% believe that they will end up purchasing the iPhone 6. Only 3% of Windows Phone users said that they were likely to switch. The survey took place between September 2nd and September 4th.
    Such percentages must fall within the margin of error for such a small sample.

I see rather good news here - that so few are considering leaving BlackBerry at this point
    09-08-14 05:34 AM
    Yeah, what a scam.

The title is , but the numbers they give are ridiculous:

Such percentages must fall within the margin of error for such a small sample.

I see rather good news here - that so few are considering leaving BlackBerry at this point
    LOOOL they're not being serious

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:57 AM
    LOOOL they're not being serious

Posted via CB10
    I think that's grounds to sue. Misleading title, where's #BBFactCheck at?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:58 AM
    Another thing that is very suspicious is that the original article from cnet is "Only 5 percent of Android users will switch to iPhone 6, says survey"
    09-08-14 06:23 AM
    Wait, do some of you believe that people won't switch from BB to the iPhone 6?

You sound just like Lazaridis and Balsillie back in the day.
    mikeo007 and avt123 like this.
    09-08-14 08:21 AM

No, none of BlackBerry 10 users will switch. You sound like desperate to keep pounding on this BlackBerry fan site.

Posted via CB10
    Mataras likes this.
    09-08-14 08:39 AM

its no about switching to another platform, its because some articles have misleading headers according to hate/love prejudice
    09-08-14 08:45 AM

That's not what the title of the article suggests, the article implies implicitly that a majority or the 'general trend' is that BlackBerry users will adopt the iPhone 6, a couple of posts above you can see the title of the original post which is better structured and less misleading..

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    09-08-14 09:08 AM
    The best title for the survey would have been, Less than 10% of BlackBerry, Android and Windows users will switch to the iPhone 6

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    09-08-14 09:17 AM
    What is the percentage of iPhone users who will be likely to switch? Is there any mention of it?

Just out of thin air my estimate would be if 3% of iPhone users were to switch then the end game will still mean that iPhone is still loosing market share coz of their size.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:17 AM
    No, none of BlackBerry 10 users will switch. You sound like desperate to keep pounding on this BlackBerry fan site.

Posted via CB10
    I'm pretty sure his daily driver is a Z30. Maybe he is just pounding on the stupidity. People will switch either way, no matter how stupid the article is.
    09-08-14 09:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yikes don't jump to conclusions too quickly, I myself might be switching

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:31 AM
    Yikes don't jump to conclusions too quickly, I myself might be switching

Posted via CB10
    Might = very likely

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:34 AM
    yah, better Title, almost no interest form other phone users to switch to new iPhone , Apple must rely on current users to sell new phone , Is the Glow Off?, etc\\sounds pretty bad for Apple, who will by the new phones???
    09-08-14 09:44 AM
    Ok, i will say it. Here we go!
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    09-08-14 10:00 AM
    Given that the majority of BlackBerry phones currently in use are legacy models introduced into the market in 2011 or earlier (speculation) it is not surprising that the turn over % to another platform might be quite high. If your employer gives you a choice and you are not a BlackBerry fan then yes certainly you would be looking to upgrade to a iPhone 6. If you are a consumer in the USA you might find it difficult to remain with your carrier unless you move to a different platform. Lastly, The majority of smartphone users are wanting to purchase an all touch device and currently BlackBerry does not have a new all touch device with to sell. The Z30 came late to the market and the potential purchaser would have to seek it out.

The average consumer legacy user out there ( think "mature aged" ) is really not interested in a high end device but many would like to purchase a pay as you use or prepaid phone. There is a great market there if BlackBerry can sell the Z10 replacement for a low, low price. They also need a replacement for the Curve - I am thinking a Q5 upgraded to a 3.5 inch screen or a Classic downgraded to a 3.1 inch screen and Q10 size but retaining the toolbelt.
    09-08-14 10:18 AM

I like how you cleverly worded that comment. NOBODY said that there won't be people switching from BlackBerry to iphone 6. People are commenting that the sample of people asked is very very small and that 6% of BlackBerry users saying they are going to definitely switch is low. You never have anything positive to say about BlackBerry do you.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    09-08-14 10:50 AM
    I like how you cleverly worded that comment. NOBODY said that there won't be people switching from BlackBerry to iphone 6. People are commenting that the sample of people asked is very very small and that 6% of BlackBerry users saying they are going to definitely switch is low. You never have anything positive to say about BlackBerry do you.
    In the few months you've been here I'm glad to know you've been through my 7 years of posting on this site.
    09-08-14 10:52 AM
    In the few months you've been here I'm glad to know you've been through my 7 years of posting on this site.
    It was my opinion. In the "few" months I have been here I haven't seen anything positive about BlackBerry come from your posts. I'm leaving it at that and I am not responding to anymore of your posts.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    09-08-14 10:55 AM
    It was my opinion. In the "few" months I have been here I haven't seen anything positive about BlackBerry come from your posts. I'm leaving it at that and I am not responding to anymore of your posts.
    Thank you.
    grydlok likes this.
    09-08-14 11:01 AM
    BlackBerry Z50 where are thou?

From my ? phone.
    lift likes this.
    09-08-14 11:03 AM
    its a click bait article that you all fell for. This thread is giving it more attention thatn needed. Move on!
    zocster and dbiv5445 like this.
    09-08-14 11:07 AM