So I downloaded the Xfinity X1 App APK and installed it and logged in. No problem the very first time. I was able to watch a TV show that recorded on my DVR. Then I tried watching a show when I wasn't on wifi and it said change to allow for mobile data. So I did and then the app crashed. It said TV app stopped working and when I reopened it logged me out. Now I can't log back in. It just says congratulations this service is in your area. But I already have the service. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have a BlackBerry Classic.
    03-13-16 07:40 PM
    So I downloaded the Xfinity X1 App APK and installed it and logged in. No problem the very first time. I was able to watch a TV show that recorded on my DVR. Then I tried watching a show when I wasn't on wifi and it said change to allow for mobile data. So I did and then the app crashed. It said TV app stopped working and when I reopened it logged me out. Now I can't log back in. It just says congratulations this service is in your area. But I already have the service. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have a BlackBerry Classic.
    For clarification, what version of the Xfinity TV X1 Remote are you using?
    03-13-16 08:07 PM
    Not the remote, the actual x1 app so I can watch recorded shows off my DVR. Now I got the Google Play Store on my Classic and redownloaded the Xfinity APP and it says get started then takes me to the browser to login and then takes me back to the app. So I can't figure it out, why it worked the one time and then stopped?
    03-13-16 08:27 PM
    That's why I was clarifying... only one with X1 in the name referred to the remote. But then there's Xfinity TV, Xfinity TV Go, Xfinity TV (app for viewing, X1 customers) is the one you're referring to then. So many - just wanted to be certain we were discussing the same one. They just updated Xfinity TV to 3.2.0.016 a few days ago and even folks on pure android are having issues with it - I suspect that update may have something to do with it. That's why I wanted to know what version you're now on. I would roll back to the previous version and see if that resolves your issue until they "fix" their most recent update.
    03-13-16 09:38 PM