Mine didn't want her new Bold either, but now loves it. I told her it was either get a blackberry, or I was going to show her how strong my pimp hand was.
    03-07-09 06:27 AM
    Here's the thing. She does like the curve, but she wants two things: Facebook and Internet. Is Facebook any good on the Curve? Is the internet horrible? The last thing I want is her to get the phone and hate it.
    Take her to a TMO store, ask to see an active Berry she would like and demo the things she'd actually use. If they look good to her, then she can decided.

She sounds like a smart shopper, not wanting to take your word that she's going to like something she has not seen in action. Then show her BeckyMae's website www.beckymae.com and get her a custom housing.
    03-07-09 06:30 AM
    She either likes it or she doesn't. No sense forcing a BB on her if she odes not want one. My wife has a Samsung phone and swears she'll never own a BB. That's just how it goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 09:54 AM
    Tell her the wedding's off then
    03-07-09 09:56 AM
    Forbid her to have one lol that will do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    EXACTLY!!!!
    reverse psychology
    03-07-09 10:03 AM
    So, it's not a text only browser?
    No...you can enable images on the BB Browser. IMHO, you should try the Mini-Opera Browser to enhance your experience. The pages look identical to those which you see on your PC.

The best idea I heard was to get her one to try for 30 days...she will love it. Also, does she have a corporate discount? That helps a lot with the pricing.
    03-07-09 10:40 AM
    i guess im lucky my fiance loves my BB shes actually more anxious for the niagra to come out then i am because once it does im getting it and she gets my curve haha

honestly i would let her play wit your phone dl apps she would like and def pay for the data.
    03-07-09 10:47 AM
    switch fiancees?
    03-07-09 10:54 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD