I want an email icon connected to the email address in my hub. How can I do this? Alternatively, how can I set up the hub so that everytime I select it, it defaults to only showing my email and not the hub itself. I've already deactivated everything else but my email to give notification within the hub, but want it streamlined further. I simply want a way to simply press one thing that brings me only to my email as its really the only means of communication I use. Thanks in advance for your brilliant suggestions.
    07-23-16 02:15 AM
    I believe it's possible to hide everything from the HUB and leave only the mail accounts you wish to use. Creating shortcuts isn't possible. The only option to replicate what you want is to hide everything in the HUB except for the mail accounts.
    I believe it's possible to hide everything from the HUB and leave only the mail accounts you wish to use. Creating shortcuts isn't possible. The only option to replicate what you want is to hide everything in the HUB except for the mail accounts.
    07-23-16 03:27 AM