Hi Folks,

I am not band new to the community b/c I come to Crackberry for all BB news, gossip and help. But I decided to register so that I can actually contribute where I can. Having said that, I need your help to understand how can I follow a specific topic on my Blackberry??

For example, if I reply to a specific thread or post, how do I get Crackberry.com to send me an email when someone else posts or replies after me? I mean I don't want to go looking every few hours on the forums to check if someone responded or commented on my post. Is it possible?

Thanks as always for being a helpful and fun community.
    05-06-11 10:31 AM
    I just use Opera Mini and go to the full site. It's probably the best way and you get to see the whole site in all it's glory.
    05-06-11 10:37 AM
    you can subscribe to it
    its under thread tools

I dont know if its doable via m.crackberry.com but if you load the full forums you can subscribe to it.

I just use Opera Mini and go to the full site. It's probably the best way and you get to see the whole site in all it's glory.
    Thanks for letting us know what you use, but you didnt answer the OPs question
    05-06-11 10:38 AM
    if you post in a thread i think you get automatic responds via email (correct me if i'm wrong)
    05-06-11 10:39 AM
    if you post in a thread i think you get automatic responds via email (correct me if i'm wrong)
    I think thats what I am looking for... That would be really convenient. If I am posting on a forum, I want to follow it.

Any pros know if thats how its supposed to work?
    05-06-11 10:41 AM
    you need to set it Taliban

I just went in to my User CP and under Edit Options I found this

Default Thread Subscription Mode
    When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

There is 'do not subscribe' 'no email notification' 'instant email' 'daily email' and weekly email'

Green go in there and choose your choice!

Default Thread Subscription Mode:
    AbuYazeedUK and GreenKnight like this.
    05-06-11 10:41 AM
    @Fubaz - Thanks
    05-06-11 10:43 AM
    @Fubaz - Thank you sir. Precisely what I was asking. Thanks everyone who chimed in.
    05-06-11 12:19 PM
    Sorry I was saying however he was doing it on the desktop could be emulated on the BB.
    05-07-11 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD