I've had my Leap for less than a month and I had it charging overnight and the next morning the screen wouldn't turn on and when I finally got a light on there is cracks under the main screen. Now Telus is saying that its pressure cracks and its classified as physical damage and i had to go through the warranty company. Now they are saying that they may not ever get the leaps in stock and want to give me a BBClassic. Has anyone else had this issue before?
    08-22-15 08:00 AM
    Very strange post. How is it that they continue to have a demo model in the store and can not bring in a new phone.? They are still advertising the Leap on their Web site.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 08:17 AM
    The warranty company isn't sure if they'll get it in stock any more and apparently according to Telus Corporate Head Office they are allowed to offer me the Classic. One lady I talked to in the store said its a pressure crack and it could have been there for a while and just spread. So I asked her why its not classified as a manufacture defect and she said Blackberry says its physical damage and in order for them to send it to Blackberry to fix it, it would cost me 250 dollars. So I want to know if this happened to any one else and what i can do. I had so many problems with the track pad on my old BB, I do not want a track pad.
    08-22-15 08:03 PM
    So I want to know if this happened to any one else and what i can do. I had so many problems with the track pad on my old BB, I do not want a track pad.
    I've had my Leap for a couple weeks now, my kitty has stepped on the screen many times (thinking it's just part of the table) and it's working perfectly fine. I guess it was just bad luck.

I would keep asking for them to replace your Leap since its what you ordered and is what you want. Don't take no for an answer

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 01:44 AM
    I've had my Leap for a couple weeks now, my kitty has stepped on the screen many times (thinking it's just part of the table) and it's working perfectly fine. I guess it was just bad luck.

I would keep asking for them to replace your Leap since its what you ordered and is what you want. Don't take no for an answer

Posted via CB10
    Now the question is...
    How big is your kitty

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 01:46 AM
    Now the question is...
    How big is your kitty

Posted via CB10
    Maybe about 6 - 7 kilos. obviously her whole weight has never been on the screen but I'm just trying to say that some pressure has been added to the screen and its been fine.
    08-23-15 02:30 AM
    Maybe about 6 - 7 kilos. obviously her whole weight has never been on the screen but I'm just trying to say that some pressure has been added to the screen and its been fine.
    I know
    Just found it funny, my kitty knows she can't walk on the table

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 02:45 AM
    I know
    Just found it funny, my kitty knows she can't walk on the table

Posted via CB10
    I know you were joking, I was just entertaining the joke since I'm quite bored on Sunday lol :P

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 03:46 AM
    I know you were joking, I was just entertaining the joke since I'm quite bored on Sunday lol :P

Posted via CB10
    That new 10.3.2 build or 10.3.3 would make the weekend a lot better eh
    08-23-15 04:29 AM