When i hook up the usb to the pc i can go to the BBS device card but the only folders that show on there are MY SOUNDS & MY MUSIC but NOT my pix. WHY? ?? i want to add a picture from my computer to the memory card so i can have it as a wall paper on my BBS. can anyone please help me?
    02-04-09 11:14 PM
    You should see a Blackberry folder, then inside the Blackberry folder there should be the folders you are seeking (Music, Videos, Ringtones).
    02-04-09 11:19 PM
    I'm guessing you had this media card in another non-Blackberry phone before? The My Sounds and My Ringtones folders were probably created previously.

Again, just look for the /Blackberry/Pictures folder. Also, if the pictures you add were taken on a super megapixel camera, the files will be big and can bring your Berry to it's knees trying the display it. Resizing the pics before copying them to the card will make it much easier and faster for the BB to display.
    02-04-09 11:26 PM
    If you have mass storage mode enabled (options>media card>mass storage ON you should see something like this when you plug it in and view from win explorer

If you dont pull your battery and then try again
    02-04-09 11:26 PM
    Its not working. I go to MY COMPUTER then it shows the image of the BBS and i click on it then it shows me DEVICE MEMORY & MEDIA CARD then i click on media card and it ONLY shows me my music & my sounds BUT NO "my pix". how can i add a picture?
    02-04-09 11:28 PM
    You are so RIGHT "dvdfan2k" the memory card thati put on this BBS is an 8 me ga thingy from my VOYAGER CELL .I just got this BBS today.So i had pictures and music and sounds on that memory card.So i took the new out that came along with it and put the one from the VOYAGER.but it does shows my music and sound but NOT MY PIX OR VIDEOS
    02-04-09 11:33 PM
    Are you using Roxio media manager in the Desktop Software program?
    02-04-09 11:34 PM
    You need to reformat the card for use with a Blackberry.
    02-04-09 11:35 PM
    Im not using roxio manager.I did install the manager software that was on that cd that came in the box.
    02-04-09 11:38 PM
    How do i reformat this memory card that i used from the voyager to the BBS "Kronk"????By reformatting is it going to erase my pictures and videos and sounds???
    02-04-09 11:40 PM
    Yes format will erase it all

Get that info/files off the card in win explorer first if you wish to save it then format

options>mediacard>menu button FORMAT
    02-04-09 11:42 PM
    Reformatting will erase everything on the card. Then the Storm will create the folders shown in Tremortality's screenshot.

If you can, put the card back in the voyager and enable mass storage mode. Then transfer all your songs onto the PC. Format the card in the BB Storm, then enable Mass Storage Mode on the Storm, then copy all your songs to the Blackberry/Music folder.
    02-04-09 11:43 PM
    The alternative is if you have an adapter and card reader on your computer that can read a SDHC card, then you can get your songs off the card without putting it back in the voyager.
    02-04-09 11:45 PM
    Im doing what everyone is telling me so far and one simple thing that i thought was not going to do it actually worked thanks to "Tremortality" he said to take the battery off and put it back on.But before that to also go to options and go to memory card and put it under MASSAGE STORAGE ON except for something extra i did which was to set AUTO ENABLE MASS STORAGE MODE WHEN CONNECT TO "yes" instead of the default which was "no" and that MADE IT WORK. i turn it on and this time around it showed REMOVABLE G and when i clikced on it all this folders showed up. BLACKBERRY,MDSC,MEDIA,MY FLIX,MY MUSIC,MY PIX, MY SOUNDS. So im good now. i got it working woo hoo!Thanks a lot to everyone that was nice to help a beginner.
    02-04-09 11:48 PM
    You might as well get all the "extra" folders off the card and save them somewhere on your computer.

Get everything that isn't in the Blackberry folder off the card, it's just taking up space.
    02-04-09 11:53 PM
    Glad your all squared away. A collective effort = power

Enjoy

Da Kine
    02-04-09 11:58 PM
    format ya nedia card. thats prob the reason why ya not seeing pictures. just for mat the media card and you should be good to go.
    02-05-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD