Anyone who owns the z10 how are the new and improved apps? What are the best apps on the z10?
    03-09-13 11:53 AM
    It is not bad, still missing some core popular ones. I think we will see a big wave of new releases when it comes out in the USA.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 12:03 PM
    Anyone who owns the z10 how are the new and improved apps? What are the best apps on the z10?
    What I see I like. But waiting for Ware and Card soft. Both go to apps for me.
    03-09-13 01:09 PM
    Looking for this ? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tegory-775441/
    03-09-13 01:14 PM
    It's young. While a lot of big apps are on the platform, the same can be said about those not supporting.

I suspect some bigger name apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Amazon Kindle, etc...will launch with or around US device launch.

BlackBerry 10 will need to prove itself in the marketplace for those missing big name apps to arrive. That being said, there are plenty of alternatives on BB10 that work just as well.
    03-09-13 01:14 PM
    Personally I think the app selection is still pretty terrible. There are still thousands of useless apps in the app world. BBRY focused so hard on getting developers to create apps. All they are doing is playing the numbers game.
    Instead of focusing on numbers so it "looks good," they should have focused on quality.
    Yes with time we can hope to see more of the useful apps, but we didn't see them at launch and still a month after. Time will tell.

So in the end, if you are a person that needs their apps for everything and can't deal with browser sites, then there is nothing special that the BB World is really going to offer you that the other platforms won't.
    03-09-13 05:11 PM
    I want to see Viber and Whatsapp as I have a lot of friends between them apps,but I got the bbz10 at launch and I can't get of it

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:21 PM
    The selection is still something to be improved, but the apps themselves are great. Unlike the Playbook, I don't have to worry about whether apps will be smooth or choppy (Adobe Air). Unlike on my Android, I don't have to worry about the lack of consistency in terms of looks and navigation thanks to Cascades. Unlike my 9900, I don't have to worry about memory leaking, restarting on un-installations or updates, or overall lagging.
    Sqoon likes this.
    03-09-13 05:34 PM
    Anyone know when will Whatsapp& we chat be available on z10? I still hv to keep my iPhone with me for that purpose as I communicate with my overseas friend on both of that.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:53 AM
    Personally I think the app selection is still pretty terrible. There are still thousands of useless apps in the app world. BBRY focused so hard on getting developers to create apps. All they are doing is playing the numbers game.
    Instead of focusing on numbers so it "looks good," they should have focused on quality.
    Yes with time we can hope to see more of the useful apps, but we didn't see them at launch and still a month after. Time will tell.
    They had more than one team work on the app issue, you had one lot working with smaller developer to provide the quantity that was actually vital regardless of your view because if they had launched with a lot less than they did, it would have been an immediate stick for reviewers to beat them with because like it or not, app totals are what get reported not how many good apps there are.

As far as specific apps, they had another team working on that and some of the gaps are filled, others are being filled soon and then there are others still missing so the situation is not ideal, but there are some great apps out there already and as time goes by most of the gaps will vanish.
    03-13-13 05:04 PM
    Personally, I'm only missing one app that I really want. Endomondo. But then again, I'm not a huge app user.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:29 PM
    I would like Sky to start showing BlackBerry some love, I would love Skygo and the Sky sports app.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:35 PM