-----

How do I answer an incoming call, then get back to the person I'm talking to on the phone? I have the BB Curve (8330). Thanks

-----
    05-27-08 11:00 AM
    Press the menu button or trackball when receiving a call, and i think there is a "flash" option that will allow you to switch between the two.
    05-27-08 11:09 AM
    I just hit the green phone button to transfer between calls.
    05-27-08 11:55 AM
    -----

Just hitting the green button worked on my Razr but seems not to work on my Curve. The green button on the Razr took me to the second call and hitting it again took me back to the original caller. I tried it on my Curve and although it took me to the 2nd caller, it didn't take me back to the original caller. Anybody know how to do that?

Maybe hitting Menu does work...has anyone else done that?

-----
    05-27-08 11:57 AM
    -----

I had to call Verizon for another reason so I took the opportunity to ask....he said I should be able to do what ERDude said, just toggle between the green (phone) button. In other words, click green to take the 2nd call and click green again to go back to the first call. He did say that when going back to the first caller, sometimes you have to click green more than once to get that to work.

-----
    05-27-08 12:34 PM
    -----

I had to call Verizon for another reason so I took the opportunity to ask....he said I should be able to do what ERDude said, just toggle between the green (phone) button. In other words, click green to take the 2nd call and click green again to go back to the first call. He did say that when going back to the first caller, sometimes you have to click green more than once to get that to work.

-----
    you shouldnt have to do that. if youre simply referring to call waiting, you should be able to hit the send button to go back and forth between calls.
    05-27-08 01:12 PM
    Myabe its just me but when I receive a call waiting call, I press Send to answer it but to switch back I have to press Menu then Swap to get back to the original call.
    05-27-08 01:35 PM
    You can press the trackball as well. I think either of the three (green phone button, trackball, or menu button) will work; just worded a bit differently on each.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 01:38 PM
    Myabe its just me but when I receive a call waiting call, I press Send to answer it but to switch back I have to press Menu then Swap to get back to the original call.
    that is honestly the weirdest thing i have ever heard! everyone i know that has a blackberry, myself included, just has to hit the send button. interesting......... maybe its a function that works best on the pearl..?
    05-27-08 01:39 PM
    -----

You may be right about it working 'best' on the Pearl. I have the Curve (8330) and hitting the green send button didn't get me 'back' to the first caller the first time I tried it.

It may be true that you sometimes have to hit 'Send' more than once to get back to the original caller. I hope not....

My original question didn't have to do with "call waiting". I'm just taking about taking a 2nd call while still talking with the 1st.

-----
    05-27-08 01:43 PM
    -----

My original question didn't have to do with "call waiting". I'm just taking about taking a 2nd call while still talking with the 1st.

-----

I may be missing something, but isn't that call waiting? It is where I come from, and at Qwest, Rogers, Bell, Telus...

Taking a 2nd call while on a call already IS call waiting.
    05-27-08 01:52 PM
    I'm a Verizon user and have no problems flashing from one call to another using the green "send" button.

If that's not working for you, hit the "menu" button and that will give you the option to "swap", as mentioned above by GoDJ.

Try again, maybe. Perhaps you didn't quite hit the button or some odd thing?
    05-27-08 01:59 PM
    I'm on a curve also and in order to take a 2nd call (call waiting) I simply hit the green phone key to switch between the 2 calls.

What do you mean by 2nd call? I ain't easily confused but this time you have me stumped!
    05-27-08 01:59 PM
    He is talking about Call Waiting. He just doesn't know it's called Call Waiting.
    05-27-08 02:04 PM
    He is talking about Call Waiting. He just doesn't know it's called Call Waiting.
    hehe that made me laugh....

at any rate member.. you indeed ARE talking about call waiting. swapping first a second calls.... whatever youd like to call it, thats called call waiting.
    05-27-08 02:58 PM

Same here. Pressing the Green/Send button works but oddly enough, I've lost calls so many times I do the Menu Swap way and never have a problem.
    05-27-08 04:48 PM
    -----

You guys should be tarred 'n feathered 'n run out of town on a rail for making fun of an ignorant newbie!

Menu swap way? Is there an option to switch calls from the Menu? Why, that's a new thought. Cumbersome too.

-----
    05-28-08 07:30 PM
    -----

-----
    LOL....thats IS call waiting!
    05-28-08 07:36 PM
    That's what I said! LOL
    05-28-08 08:41 PM
    -----

All right, now I'm beginning to understand your humor. You're laughing WITH me, right!

-----

P.S. "Will ...you be ...my neighbor?"
    05-28-08 08:53 PM
    ........ maybe its a function that works best on the pearl..?
    Perhaps thats all that little pearl is good for
    05-28-08 10:21 PM
    Perhaps thats all that little pearl is good for
    how dare you!!!
    05-29-08 11:56 AM
    -----

You guys should be tarred 'n feathered 'n run out of town on a rail for making fun of an ignorant newbie!

Menu swap way? Is there an option to switch calls from the Menu? Why, that's a new thought. Cumbersome too.

-----
    were not makin fun of ya for being a newbie at all... were makin fun of ya cause you didnt know what call waiting was.
    05-29-08 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD