How to add more Android OS languages??

Just got my new Blackberry Dtek50 and I can't find my native Lithuanian language in "Language & Input" AGAIN, same was with BB10 devices. It seems like Blackberry Android 6 OS got the same OS languages as BB10?! There is all keyboard languages, but not all Android OS languages itself!

I have Huawei P9 and it has Lithuanian Android OS language and OS works fluently in my native language, even the same Alcatel IDOL4 offers full OS language support! How can I add more languages to make Android OS work in my native language on Blackberry Android devices?
    Last edited by iHadLastBB; 08-31-16 at 12:48 PM.
    08-30-16 06:56 AM
    This is just a guess, but the stock BB10-style keyboard may only support the languages that BB10 supports. You may need to use an alternative keyboard (such as the stock Google keyboard, or SwiftKey) to get Lithuanian.
    08-30-16 06:28 PM
    Settings > Language and Input > Language is the OS language, while input languages are Settings > Language and Input > BlackBerry Keyboard Settings > Input Languages. Lithuanian is in the list.
    08-30-16 06:32 PM
    This is just a guess, but the stock BB10-style keyboard may only support the languages that BB10 supports. You may need to use an alternative keyboard (such as the stock Google keyboard, or SwiftKey) to get Lithuanian.
    sorry for mislead.. not input, but OS languages itself, Blackberry Android Keyboard works so fluently with my native language I'm so amazed, sadly I can't tell the same with BB10 keyboard it doesn't have lots of languages support including my native language..

What I mean was, Blackberry Android OS do not support a lot of OS languages itself like BB10, in general BB Android OS supports same OS languages as BB10 does and it pisses me off because it clearly looks like John Chen wants to fail even with Blackberry powered by Android OS sales too! All other Android devices have all supported OS languages, except Blackberry! Really, wtf is wrong with these people??

Maybe you know the workaround how to add more OS languages for Dtek50/Priv?
    08-31-16 02:39 AM
    Settings > Language and Input > Language is the OS language, while input languages are Settings > Language and Input > BlackBerry Keyboard Settings > Input Languages. Lithuanian is in the list.
    You are right, keyboard works perfectly and it have all languages, but 'Settings > Language and Input > Language is the OS language', languages support are limited to BB10 languages support, wtf is this??

Maybe you know how to add more OS languages for Blackberry android devices? It is a live or die question..
    08-31-16 02:39 AM
    Is here a way to add more OS languages on Blackberry devices powered by Android in general?
    08-31-16 04:22 AM
    Is here a way to add more OS languages on Blackberry devices powered by Android in general?
    No. Blackberry has to do that, because it requires modifying most of the UI system files.
    08-31-16 09:01 AM