Hi all,

I have a Blackberry Torch and the latest version of the Facebook app, and I'm trying to add all my FB contacts birthdays to the BB Calendar.

On the Facebook App Options, I set to connect the BB Calendar and Contacts to the FB. It linked FB profiles to 20 or 30 of my contacts (I have 500+), these contacts' birthdays are shown on my BB calendar, all ok.

But for all the other Facebook friends that the app couldn't link to a BB contact or that I don't have on the BB contacts, the birthdays aren't there. Is there a way to really "link" the 2 calendars? So I can see on my BB Calendar all the FB friends birthdays independently if they are or not on my BB Contact list?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
    Vinicio
    04-08-11 03:20 PM
    No... They all have their birthdays on Facebook! And if I link manually to a BB contact it appears on the BB calendar. But I really don't care if it's linked or not, and I ignore the reason why it links some contacts that don't have even a telephone number on Facebook and doesn't link others that have the same number I have on my BB contacts. But anyway, I just want to link the 2 calendars, so I can have the birthdays that Facebook shows everyday on my computer displayed on my BB calendar!
    04-09-11 09:42 AM
    Moved to Native Apps
    04-09-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD