I've never used windows, don't even know how to turn it on but, used saches on my mac, and have official 10.2 running on my device. Works perfect and was easy to load. No issues, very fast and installed everything I had previously on my phone. Didn't cost me a penny. Maybe you can Send your Z10 to me so it can be loved while you touch your iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 02:28 PM
    I've never used windows, don't even know how to turn it on but, used saches on my mac, and have official 10.2 running on my device. Works perfect and was easy to load. No issues, very fast and installed everything I had previously on my phone. Didn't cost me a penny. Maybe you can Send your Z10 to me so it can be loved while you touch your iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    OP needs to read this.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 02:37 PM
    Yea, that's it, we're going too spend $300.00 extra on a PC, find a place in our office or home to set it up, just so we can get updates for our phones.
    As a Mac user, I didn't know that owning a Blackberry meant that I had to spend more money than Mac users who own other types of phones.
    That's a $1000.00 investment into a phone....
    You can get updates using your mac. You don't have to spend a dime. You want to load non approved autoloaders, you will need the proper tools. No reason to cry about not knowing. Any amount of research would have provided the information.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 02:37 PM
    You can get updates using your mac. You don't have to spend a dime. You want to load non approved autoloaders, you will need the proper tools. No reason to cry about not knowing. Any amount of research would have provided the information.

Posted via CB10
    What would be a non approved Auto loader? Where can I get it and will in work in VMare 5.0 using Windows 7 on my Mac running mountain lion?

Sent from my C6606 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-22-13 03:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why do you think I've come to Crackberry?
    I've spent enough time here looking for answers and I'm not going to read through every freaking thread and post in an attempt to try and find out if there is an answer that may not actually be there.
    Instead of always posting negative, condescending commentary, why don't you post some links to answers?
    It would take as much time and be more informative than your own whining about people with complaints who are looking for answers..

Thank you and have a nice day...
    01-05-14 05:01 PM
    Your welcome. Have a good day yourself.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 05:35 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD