okay so the other day i was ** around with my pics and moving them and just having really bad ocd with where everything wass.. anyways..
    suddenly 3 different folders appeared one saying picuters, one saying sd card, and one saying user.. so i was just investigating and messing around with it and i noticed i could change the names of the folers so i changed the folder that says "user".. but i guess thats where all the pics save to.. so now my pics wont save to my phone becuase it doesnt recognize the name..

what do i do... someone please help
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-21-09 at 07:55 PM. Reason: content moderation
    07-21-09 07:47 PM
    I cannot help with your issue, but please take a moment to read
    the Posting Rules and Guidelines

Specifically these sections:
    Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”

Foul language
    Please keep posts and links family appropriate. The administrator’s and moderator’s reserve the right to delete posts at their discretion if they are deemed inappropriate or offensive. Users will be given a warning for the first violation; any subsequent violation could result in a ban from the forum.
    07-21-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD