- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
hotmail language encoding issue; garbled messages sent
This issue has been brought up quite a few times.
Here's my problem: I have a BES Bold 9900. I have hotmail, gmail, and company mail setup. All is fine, except when I use hotmail to send/reply an email using language other than English. I can set the language on the BB and type the email in that language, say, Chinese, and it looks fine. But once I send it out, even send it to my own hotmail account, the delivered email will have only questions marks as in "?????.???". Seems it's a problem with Hotmail because my other two email accounts can do the job nicely.
Does anyone have a clue how I can get this issue solved?
- By martyshambles in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:57 AM
- By Wilm Wrightsvill in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:21 AM
- By Wilm Wrightsvill in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:21 AM
- By Lyons88 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:07 PM
- By Brohim in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:43 PM