Hot 106 Password List RIM does not allow use on BlackBerry 10106 Password List RIM does not allow use on BlackBerry 10
Password (Password) is a method of information security basics and the most often used today. From the lock screen to encrypt data on the memory card, or authenticate the personal account ... we were using a password. And RIM, with a reputation for security on mobile devices knows how to strengthen its leading position. Not only high level of data protection as the application of advanced cryptographic algorithm but RIM also protects the low, the user's password.
BlackBerry 10, RIM will not allow users to use the password is considered "bad" for the simple, easy-to-guess. Below is a list of 106 passwords are not allowed to use:
What do you think about ??
Last edited by Luckyman6886; 12-03-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: update picture
- 12-03-2012, 07:47 PM #2
Why did you only list 100 out of the 106? You should have gone all the way...
Seriously though, this is a good thing. I'm a harda** on my friends and families when it comes to making passwords. Just make it real complicated and then WRITE IT DOWN. So vital.--- Weapon Inventory ---
Smartphone:: Apple iPhone 4S & BlackBerry Bold 9900
Console: Xbox 360
WTB: BlackBerry 10 Q15 (The Ultimate BlackBerry)
- CrackBerry Genius
12-04-2012, 01:58 AM #8
- 3,856 Posts
- By jxsori in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:35 PM
- By TWD205 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 05:50 AM
- By jeffw_00 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:49 PM
- By charliec in forum Other Carriers WorldwideReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:26 AM
- By samson47 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:19 PM