Obviously, you could be clearer, but instead, choose not to be. As I'm not getting any further with my (fairly polite) request to clarify your position, then I'll instead say "well done sir!", you've sucessfully managed to take the intellectual upper hand. You win the prize.

Regardless, all the points I've made..... stand There has been absolutely nothing posted, in this thread or elsewhere, to provide any kind of evidence that the world or its dog sees the Z10 as anything other than a 'pleasant suprise'. But certainly not a competitor.
    Most reviews you read will say the z10 is as good as any phone out there but it doesn't have a stand out feature.
    While that isn't good it does mean that the z10 is a competitive phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:03 PM
    Shame on the US media. Dumb funks need to grow the heck up and stop lying about it all. Tell the friggin truth for once, or don't write any articles at all. That's what I'd tell them.
    03-23-13 05:20 AM
    Well I have had Iphone and I find it cumbersome and hopelessly slow, keyboard hopelessly slow, battery life abismal, and safari, well a joke. The review is biased and not technically based! Shame on CNN, ignoramos.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:01 AM
    2GB Of RAM is far from obsolete, most smart phones nowadays have that amount of RAM.
    Also, the 1.5 ghz dual-core CPU may seem outdated, especially with CPUs like Exynos 5 and Quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPUs, but the OS, Blackberry 10, barley stutters, unlike Android, and its using the CPU to is highest-extent.
    The editor of the CNN article, probably dosent know much about anything, except iPhones...
    I've seen reports on all 3 new 2013 devices from Samsung, HTC, and Sony mentioning slightly choppy performance. The trouble is that they're still not optimizing those OEM skins like touchwiz and Sense as well as they should be. That's not to say that they aren't fast phones, but with the hardware these phones are packing they should have done a better job.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    03-25-13 07:06 PM
    You have no clue if the comments were from crackberry users or not. Thanks for your essay on the psychology of blog comment posters though.
    Yes, very inciteful!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-26-13 09:03 PM
    So you're agreeing with people who downplay the importance of specs as the be-all/end-all of a device's usefulness, then turning around and making fun of them for it. (the "p*ss poor specs" assertion)
    Apparently you don't understand the "devils advocate" position? It was merely an example of how anyone can "spin" what you said. I actually happen to agree with you so you can calm down a little.

You want to know what it's really all about? Apps, plain and simple.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-27-13 07:07 AM
    Look at it this way, if the article is considered another "condemn BlackBerry" article, then most will see it for what it really is.......once they have tried a new BlackBerry. LOL.......some of you need to exhale. BTW, BlackBerry is supposed to worry....not consumers.
    sent from my Galaxy S lll (*_~)
    03-27-13 07:40 AM
    Honest question. How would you guys feel about a BlackBerry branded Android? What will happen if say Android makes it impossible for you to port their apps on a BlackBerry?
    Well, ad things stand now, we don't have such a situation on our hands so we shouldn't judge by that. I'm not a fan of the ports cos I haven't seen one that performs excellently but it's silly to judge the phone by..... "if android ports didn't exist". Make judgements by present contents and jot conditions. It would be an entirely different phone if you bring in the "Ifs"... if you wanna go by ifs, then why not say...if all the android ports work excellently and exist on the platform. point is they ain't there. Judge by what's there at the mo. It certainly isn't the best appwise, but I find it a lot more functional for some things and find my android the same for other things. No gains for bashing the phone with sentiment.
    03-27-13 07:43 AM
433 ... 161718