Am I right in saying the time warp feature has been licensed /bought from/borrowed from scalado??

If so, then watch the following YouTube video... And while timewarp feather is aweeesooommme... I think you will all agree, we also want the features in this YouTube video as well as time warp!!!

Unlesssssss this is what they are not showing yet, like thor said in the keynote, there are things we are saving for later... Hopefully this is one of them!!!!

esk369 likes this.
    09-24-12 05:46 AM
    freak, bb shoudl have purchased them.

but yah, we're not getting that. time warp is probably all we're going to see. Nokia isn't gonna share that until they're desperate for money or need to sell.
    amjass12 likes this.
    09-25-12 01:25 AM
    Am I right in saying the time warp feature has been licensed /bought from/borrowed from scalado??

If so, then watch the following YouTube video... And while timewarp feather is aweeesooommme... I think you will all agree, we also want the features in this YouTube video as well as time warp!!!

Unlesssssss this is what they are not showing yet, like thor said in the keynote, there are things we are saving for later... Hopefully this is one of them!!!!

Don't know about the licensing aspect.
    But that youtube vid is off the hook would love to see this on the pb and the bbx handsets great video thanks for sharing
    amjass12 likes this.
    09-25-12 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD