Hello
    I have been a loyal BB user for 10 years. The ability to quickly enter calander info, app., memos, contacts, etc. and retrieve them, has been the most important function of my device. When I changed computers, and up graded to the Windows Vista format, and consequently lost my ability to sync all the before mentioned info to my computer, I was disappointed. Purchasing Outlook for Vista is not an option, as they do not work together.tried syncing to Google but had problems, besides the Google BB relationship is shakey . I am looking forward to BB 10 as everyone else is. If BB has not found a way to have the sync process work with Windows Vista and newer programs, I will have lost all faith in BB. I could jump ship to Apple and have either IToones, or I Cloud to back-up all my info ......... but I am loyal to BB for all the functions they do so well for my needs. Does anyone out there know if BB has addressed this sync issue in BB 10, or is there a function that I am not aware of that will allow me to sync my BB to my home computer, Windows Vista. Thanks in advance.
    dennis
    10-07-12 08:56 PM
    Your problem isn't BB, it's Vista.
    10-07-12 09:00 PM
    Agree if it was working before the update, then your issue is vista.
    10-07-12 09:08 PM
    Hello Guys....... Yes the problem is with Vista opperating system . Worked perfect with windows XP and earlier ... as they used Outlook. Then came Windows Vista , and no Outlook, (they now call it Windows Mail) And BB fell out of bed with microsoft in the intrum, and thus no sync with BB manager on the new opperating system. So two Microsoft opperating systems later (Vista, and windows 7) and no BB syncing allowed. Obviously the prior two posters have Windows XP or prior , with Outlook ...... your day will come when you are forced to upgrade your PC system. What I am hoping for is a softwhare package with BB 10 that will allow an independent sync back-up system with-in the BB desktop mgr.
    10-07-12 09:32 PM
    What in the name of all that's sane made you "upgrade" to Vista?!?
    It's the biggest piece of steaming horse sh... manure that Microsoft jokingly called an OS since the pathetic attempt that was Millenium
    Windows7 works great, if you can get that, then go with that, if not try getting back to XP.

Your problem is almost definately Vista, it doesn't play well with anything!

Si.
    10-07-12 09:37 PM
    Hello Guys....... Yes the problem is with Vista opperating system . Worked perfect with windows XP and earlier ... as they used Outlook. Then came Windows Vista , and no Outlook, (they now call it Windows Mail) And BB fell out of bed with microsoft in the intrum, and thus no sync with BB manager on the new opperating system. So two Microsoft opperating systems later (Vista, and windows 7) and no BB syncing allowed. Obviously the prior two posters have Windows XP or prior , with Outlook ...... your day will come when you are forced to upgrade your PC system. What I am hoping for is a softwhare package with BB 10 that will allow an independent sync back-up system with-in the BB desktop mgr.
    I have Win7 & have no issue with Outlook, work as it should.
    10-08-12 09:05 AM
    Thank you Gentlemen ..(Scrid, RoseBud, Simu) I am sure you were all right about Vista being the issue here.
    Dennis
    10-08-12 11:25 AM