I have been watching the new Blackberry OS 10.3 and i have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed mainly because there are two changes that feel not corresponding to a BB device

-The first one 'The dedicated button improvement for the camera'.. I really miss the old functionality of 'tap anywhere and take a picture', I strongly believe that this improvement limits the usability of the camera. (now the camera looks like the one used in android devices..... should I go back to my android device?)
    -The second one the round button built for the 'hub' looks like an IOS copy, and extends over the things that you watch in the screen, the style in 10.2.1 is more elegant and does not look like a toy button.

keep it simple...should not be the way to go for BB..
    anyhow I'm a happy BB user still.

ps: What about other improvements (for the BB z10 (2-3-4 models): radio fm - otg func - live wallpapers?
    Excuse my bad English
    09-23-14 11:23 AM
    ps: What about other improvements (for the BB z10 (2-3-4 models): radio fm - otg func - live wallpapers?
    Excuse my bad English
    Your post in a nutshell

pin:2B7CAF06
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-23-14 11:28 AM
    Wait. How can you say that 10.3 is disappointing if none of us have the real complete thing yet??? All we have are the leaks that are cobbed together with apps and debrick files etc.....Don't you think you should actually GET 10.3.1 on your existing device before you condemn it?
    walt63 and silversmith75 like this.
    09-23-14 11:30 AM
    I felt the same way about the camera, but the more I used it, the more it made sense to me. Everyone knows, and is used to, pressing the camera button to take a picture - BlackBerry didn't need to reinvent the wheel on this one. I find that I take pictures on my Z10, I just wind up using the 'volume down' button anyways. I also LOVE that there is a video record button on the screen - it was a such a hassle having to go into the menu to switch to video.

As far as the round 'compose' button, in the hub, that doesn't bug me - I actually kind of like it. It's pretty impossible to make everyone happy with everything though.

Welcome to the forums!
    walt63 likes this.
    09-23-14 11:31 AM
    This I've managed to keep 10.3 leaks off my device so far. . . we'll see what tomorrow brings lol I'm really looking forward to trying it out on my Z10, or my new Classic! Whenever that arrives

It's pretty impossible to make everyone happy with everything though.
    09-23-14 01:29 PM
    Everyone is complaining about the camera on the new leak..has anyone ever tried to use it and see how great it works. If you lock the the screen in place on the camera app you can instantly take pictures without waiting for the camera to auto focus same goes for night time. The camera instantly takes pictures at night with flash.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 02:42 PM
    OP..... since you obviously have an official non leaked copy of 10.3, could you please send me a copy??? Pretty please???

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 03:03 PM
    This I've managed to keep 10.3 leaks off my device so far. . . we'll see what tomorrow brings lol I'm really looking forward to trying it out on my Z10, or my new Classic! Whenever that arrives
    Same here! If Blend gets announced and released tomorrow, I'm jumping on my first 10.3 leak for sure

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 03:49 PM