Everytime I sync by BB 8330 Curve (Verizon) my Home Screen Image Disappears. Why? Why doesn't it stay until I change it? If you know the answer or a suggestion I would love the help. Thanks.
    05-30-08 03:10 PM
    Mine does this everytime I sync too. I have a pearl 8130. No clue why either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 03:34 PM
    i only have a second, but that's normal. my curve does it too. you need to put your wallpaper on the device as opposed to the media card. (the reason is because the BB can't access the memory card during a sync, so it reverts back to the default wallpaper.) do a quick search - there are plenty of threads discussing it.
    05-30-08 03:52 PM
    That so makes sense. All my videos, pictures, etc go straight to my media card. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer.
    05-30-08 05:21 PM
    I've heard that if you set your options so that it prompts you to enable mass storage mode that your pic will stay. I have mine set up that way and my pic is on the media card and I've not had any issues, but I've never tried it another way so I can't be sure that's the deciding factor.
    05-30-08 10:41 PM
    so I can't be sure that's the deciding factor.
    It is, see my post in this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/wal...sb-sync-39582/
    05-30-08 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD