Hi, this is my first 'smart phone'. Work has decided I need it & am having a few teething issues. Maybe you can help

1) On the home screen I have 6 icons - can I change these? I want to put a SMS icon there.

2) My bluetooth does not connect automatically to my car stereo, I have to tell it to do it each time (It woks fine with my nokias). Yes, it is set to connect automatically.

Thanks
    07-21-10 04:10 PM
    I can help with number 1.

Go to the main menu find the SMS icon. Highlight it then press the menu button again. Go down to "Move" then just use the track pad to move the icon to the top row. The top row is the row displayed on the home screen. You can do this for any icon.

Can't help with number 2 though as I have never connected mine to my car before although I have had problems connecting the bluetooth to other phones to share files.

Hope this helps.
    07-21-10 04:38 PM
    Brilliant, thanks. Who would have thought it'd be that simple! I was looking in the 'applications' folder, which is how it was done on the older models.
    07-22-10 01:47 AM
    This is my first BlackBerry and I found it out by accident, but I'm glad I did.
    07-22-10 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD