09-14-08 02:57 PM
31 12
tools
    Man, you don't know what you're doing yet, do you? You don't come home and play with a toy right in front of a woman who has just spent 12 hours with a 2.5 and a 2 month old. I'm about to save your life here, you terrible man you. Next time, you call your wife and tell her you're working late. Stop at your younger, prettier girlfriends house and have sex. Ask your girlfriend, after the sex, of course, if she doesn't mind making herself scarce for a couple hours while you learn how to properly operate your cellphone and throw a crumpled up hundred at her feet so you can watch her cleavage as she bends over to pick it up! Instruct the b***h to make a sandwich on her way out. Now you've got your private time my son. Leave and come home to your trusty ole ironside wife. Walk through the door with pride and call for your maiden of doom. Tell her, honey ( try not to puke here) I just got this brand new phone and I was thinking the whole hour and a half ride home about playing with it when I got home....but when I laid my eyes on you, all I can think of now is how much I love you. Then look at your phone and shake your head as if to say "how could I ever have been so stupid" and take your wifes hand up the stairs for a beautiful evening of love.

(I don't know why I wrote that, I know that lots of men laughed and not as many women did). I laughed as I wrote it. My wife is just waking up, uhoh I gotta go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

ha haa, i absolutely love that.
    09-13-08 10:18 PM
    My wife didn't laugh. Now she thinks I'm cheating. Way to go. Now I have bigger problems.
    This is sarcasm correct?
    09-14-08 12:40 AM
    Get her a BB and chocolate, give it to her as a big surprise (maybe a red curve) and then do something with her and the kids to make up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 01:46 AM
    Gotta agree with most here.

You work 9 days straight and "ONLY" spend 2 hours on your BB instead of with her? 2 hours is a lot. Put her first and she'll do the same.
    09-14-08 01:53 AM
    I'm 16. I've found in the last year that, 99% of women do not have any logical sense and worry worry worry...but I knew that along time ago. Or maybe its just us guys that are weird...IDK!
    09-14-08 04:21 AM
    This is sarcasm correct?

Yes it was. I've done more around the home and don't complain as much. I went with the approach of paying more attention to her. Kissing her when I walk by her in the house. Hold her hand watching TV. This approach is really paying off. In turn giving me (some) more time with my BB. I'll keep you lads updated.
    09-14-08 02:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD