- 12-23-2012, 09:34 AM #26Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- 12-23-2012, 09:42 AM #27------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the Styx song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" was a secret foretelling of the tendency to armchair CEO in discussion forums?
"Now, I'm a jet fuel genius I can solve the world's problems without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president ...?"
- 12-23-2012, 11:33 AM #29Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- 12-23-2012, 01:04 PM #31http://www.907outdoors.com
Current: AT&T Z10. Past: 9800, 9700, 8100, 7130
Yeah I swear I was the only one who threw their phone around because I knew it wouldn't break. My old pearl was dropped in a pond, thrown around for fun, and I went swimming with it and the damn thing kept working without a hitch for 3 years. Good ol blackberry!
- 12-23-2012, 08:59 PM #35
a Curve if they were to make a commercial of that.
I love Blackberry but I don't think the Z10 would make it through a car running over it.
Pretty sure the screen would be cracked like an iPhone or Android. :?Current devices: iPhone 4S 32GB (Black) & Blackberry Bold 9930
- By ILuvGadgets in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:06 AM
- By POTBSFANS in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2008, 02:30 AM
- By POTBSFANS in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2008, 02:09 PM
- By amazinglygraceless in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2008, 07:34 PM
- By Strontium in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2008, 05:28 AM