Just heard from TMO rep that the curve 8900 is about to get a price drop and that new phones are coming.

he DID NOT say if they were BB phones. I am just assuming that they might be getting something like the bold, or why else drop the price of what is their current flagship berry.

Any thoughts, confirmations?

I am not a tmobile fanboy, but do like that their service prices agree with my stomach a little better than most.
    03-31-09 08:17 PM
    As a general rule, carrier reps tell customers what they want to hear and most of the time know just as much, if not less, than members of the CB nation. Take what they say with a grain of salt...
    03-31-09 09:59 PM
    I haven't heard anything, but then again I just bought my phone so I wouldn't know.

They are having a promo right now though where if you buy a BlackBerry you can get up to 4 phones free.
    03-31-09 10:29 PM
    I won't discount the idea of tmo getting new phones but the folks around here would probably know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 10:34 PM
    It would be nice if this were true about new phones or even just the discount on the 8900.

Come April 6th, unless they have a better BB on their site, I will get a priced reduced javelin
    03-31-09 10:44 PM
    There has not been any news towards t-mobile getting a new phone lately. Only phones of release soon this year is the Niagra 9630 with Verizon/Sprint, and the 8900 releasing on at&t within a few months. It's a possibility of t-mobile getting the Gemini 8325, who knows. As for that, I hate to say it but I don't recall hearing anything else for t-mobile, unless t-mobile is doing a great job at keeping things to themselves.
    03-31-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD