If this has been allready talked about, please give link to the post. Anyways, the message icon appears on the top of the screen with a "1" next to it indicating I have one message which has not been read, problem is that I cannot find that message, as it is not in any of my folders. Is there anyways to make the symbol go away? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 03:47 PM
    If you're sure it's not in any of your message folders, (Message screen, hit menu, view folder, check all of them)
    Then try this -
    press Alt, right Shift, Delete together and it will reset the BB, and the icon should go away.
    07-16-08 03:49 PM
    It's a message in your browser.

07-16-08 03:49 PM
    How do I check a "message in your browser".

07-16-08 03:59 PM
    How do I check a "message in your browser".

Just like I said in my other post - From your Messages screen, hit Menu, View Folder, Browser Messages - and check all those folders, might be in any of them.
    07-16-08 04:01 PM
    Just like I said in my other post - From your Messages screen, hit Menu, View Folder, Browser Messages - and check all those folders, might be in any of them.
    I've never gotten a browser message. How and why would I get one?
    07-16-08 04:03 PM
    Oh, ok, thanks but I checked all the folders and no message was found.I'm just going to reset the BB I guess.

07-16-08 04:03 PM
    I've never gotten a browser message. How and why would I get one?
    Browser Message Push

Instead of creating an icon on the home screen of the BlackBerry wireless device, a Browser Message Push will arrive in the Inbox on the device. When the user opens the message, the default browser on the device is launched then opens the page. Unlike the Browser Channel Push or Browser Content Push, the web page is stored as a browser message instead of in the BlackBerry Browser's cache. This means that the page will be available until the message is deleted. It will not be removed from the BlackBerry Browser cache when other events (browsing, cache clear) take place. The message created from a Browser Message Push is not sent to, and will not appear in, a user's Inbox on their desktop. It is sent directly to the device.
    07-16-08 04:11 PM
    From gizmodo.com

It looks like not everyone in AT&T land loves the iPhone. When reader Dennis' mom went to the AT&T stand in the Moorestown Mall in New Jersey to ask about iPhone insurance, they laughed in her face. They then handed her a bunch of articles written arguing for the BlackBerry over the iPhone, printed from places like Crackberry.com and Pocket PC Magazine. At the end, there was the name and number of an AT&T regional manager.
    07-16-08 04:17 PM
    Browser Message Push

Instead of creating an icon on the home screen of the BlackBerry wireless device, a Browser Message Push will arrive in the Inbox on the device. When the user opens the message, the default browser on the device is launched then opens the page. Unlike the Browser Channel Push or Browser Content Push, the web page is stored as a browser message instead of in the BlackBerry Browser's cache. This means that the page will be available until the message is deleted. It will not be removed from the BlackBerry Browser cache when other events (browsing, cache clear) take place. The message created from a Browser Message Push is not sent to, and will not appear in, a user's Inbox on their desktop. It is sent directly to the device.
    Thank ya, sir!
    07-16-08 05:01 PM
    From gizmodo.com

It looks like not everyone in AT&T land loves the iPhone. When reader Dennis' mom went to the AT&T stand in the Moorestown Mall in New Jersey to ask about iPhone insurance, they laughed in her face. They then handed her a bunch of articles written arguing for the BlackBerry over the iPhone, printed from places like Crackberry.com and Pocket PC Magazine. At the end, there was the name and number of an AT&T regional manager.
    I think you posted this in the wrong place. Try a different forum.
    07-16-08 05:03 PM
    I had the same problem... and I just took out the battery for about 15-20sec and it went away!
    08-13-08 06:32 PM
    I got one of those messages; it drove me nuts until I figured it out. I had been in an area where I could not access the Internet (I was a passenger in a car, on vacation), and my browswer asked me if I wanted to save my request for a webpage. When my Intenet access came back, the message icon came up. I couldn't figure it out, until I unhid all of my message folders - and there it was!
    08-13-08 06:42 PM
    If this has been allready talked about, please give link to the post. Anyways, the message icon appears on the top of the screen with a "1" next to it indicating I have one message which has not been read, problem is that I cannot find that message, as it is not in any of my folders. Is there anyways to make the symbol go away? Thanks.

ok i hope this works out as my bf has messed all my stuff up
    08-16-12 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD