I was using a bold 9700, and I hid many files on my sd card. I put my card into another phone and none of my files showed up. I tried putting the card back in my 9700, and it says there are errors and ask do I want it to be repaired? I put no because on my last card it erased everything.

So

I want to know how do I get my hidden files =[ ?
    I can still view everything on my comp with my card reader just can't get my hidden files. Is there anyway to get them back?!!?
    04-14-10 10:22 PM
    It's probably different depending on your operating system, but in windows XP here's how you can do it:

On your desktop, double click on My Computer
    On the My Computer window, go to the tools toolbar and select Folder Options
    On the folder options window, select the View tab.
    Locate the option box in the list that says Show hidden files and folders and select the circle to the left of it.

Finally, click on the OK button at the bottom. All should be showing up on your media card now
    04-14-10 10:53 PM
    It's probably different depending on your operating system, but in windows XP here's how you can do it:

Locate the option box in the list that says Show hidden files and folders and select the circle to the left of it.

Finally, click on the OK button at the bottom. All should be showing up on your media card now

Omg you're a life saver!! This is why I love crackberry. Thanks a mill

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 11:03 PM

how do i do this on vista? ive been trying yo figure out how to find my hidden pictures for forever!!!!
    05-18-10 04:49 AM
    how do i do this on vista? ive been trying yo figure out how to find my hidden pictures for forever!!!!
    Here on this link from Bleeping computers is how to

How to see hidden files in Windows Vista
    05-18-10 05:26 AM
    Here on this link from Bleeping computers is how to

How to see hidden files in Windows Vista
    fiiiiinally. haha thanks a lot i appreciate it. yeah i DEFINITELY never would have found that LOL
    05-18-10 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD