I have a general ???
    I'm able to do an upgrade - so do I keep the 8100 or should I up to a Curve?
    I don't want to have upgrade remorse so any help would be great. As ALWAYS
    thanks
    08-29-08 09:22 AM
    Go to a store & handle the curve. See if you like it. Maybe its too small, maybe to big. Only you can answer those questions for yourself.
    08-29-08 10:36 AM
    What mding said...Curve owners will say go for the Curve! Pearl owners will say they love their Pearl! Its a personal choice and there's no point asking anyone else.
    08-29-08 10:42 AM
    What mding said...Curve owners will say go for the Curve! Pearl owners will say they love their Pearl! Its a personal choice and there's no point asking anyone else.

Word according to AD
    09-02-08 10:48 AM
    Personal Preference... but, at this point... I would hold onto that Pearl a little longer and upgrade to the Javelin (yes I said Javelin, not the Bold haha) when it comes out for ATT!!
    09-02-08 10:51 AM
    ^^^^^^i agree with mcclure
    09-02-08 11:02 AM
    I would definitely go to the store to handle each of the devices...stick with the BB, though, don't let any of the other shiny devices lure you... remember...focus ...Pearl or Curve...or wait for the Javelin...
    09-02-08 11:13 AM
    I totally agree with previous posts. It is a very personal choice. What might work well for one might not work for another......

I use the 8330, and it is my first BB, so nothing to compare to, other than all the Palm Treo's I came from.....NO comparison!

I am extremely happy with my 8330! It is so stable and I love how much you can customize it!
    09-02-08 11:14 AM
    Personal Preference... but, at this point... I would hold onto that Pearl a little longer and upgrade to the Javelin (yes I said Javelin, not the Bold haha) when it comes out for ATT!!

*** WE are on the same page ! Truly ... thanks for all the input
    09-02-08 04:46 PM
    I would definitely go to the store to handle each of the devices...stick with the BB, though, don't let any of the other shiny devices lure you... remember...focus ...Pearl or Curve...or wait for the Javelin...

I agree with you!!!
    09-02-08 05:35 PM
    I can only speak to my own experience but the Curve fits the bill. There are many more experienced users here, though, that offer good advice: try them out for yourself and be happy with your decision based on YOUR experiences, and good luck!
    09-05-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD