First, im getting a verizon curve with a clean ESN (it was my friends) and i will be hooking it up to my current provider(verizon) now i have a en-v with vcast. how will be able to transfer my phone numbers over( i have back up ***. with vcast. but i dont think u need that or get that on BB. also since it is a verizon phone will i be able to get insurance on it too when i connect it?
    01-04-09 03:33 PM
    First, im getting a verizon curve with a clean ESN (it was my friends) and i will be hooking it up to my current provider(verizon) now i have a en-v with vcast. how will be able to transfer my phone numbers over( i have back up ***. with vcast. but i dont think u need that or get that on BB. also since it is a verizon phone will i be able to get insurance on it too when i connect it?
    I'm almost sure that if you take it to a corporate store they can transfer the phone numbers for you. I can't give you a definite on the insurance because since the phone had a previous owner, they'll probably decline to offer you insurance.
    01-04-09 05:44 PM
    I know that with Sprint the insurance is actually on the phone number and not the actual phone, therefore the insurance always transfers to the replacement phone when it is activated. Hopefully Verizon is the same way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 06:19 PM
    thanx. appreciate all ur help. i would hope they would honor a phone of theirs..lol
    01-04-09 06:20 PM
    Welcome to the addiction...
    01-04-09 06:34 PM
    thanx dont have it yet and already addicted to the site..lol
    01-05-09 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD