Well basically don't know if it's happened to you but I don't think the UK is aware of what a BlackBerry 10 device looks like, when I had my Z10 out everyone always asked the same question " hey is that an iphone? " despite the large BlackBerry logo on the back cover and printed "BlackBerry" on the bottom bezel, just frustrating we live in a world of people who just follow the apple logo, everyone is just following the apple bandwagon, it annoys me because I know BlackBerry 10 is better than the so called ios7, but every iphone user thinks there device is the best thing since sliced bread.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 07:25 AM
    Nothing wrong with iPhone, and it may very well be the best for them. That said, I get it frequently, and love the surprise and amazement when I show them it's a BlackBerry.
    02-04-14 07:32 AM
    Well basically don't know if it's happened to you but I don't think the UK is aware of what a BlackBerry 10 device looks like, when I had my Z10 out everyone always asked the same question " hey is that an iphone? " despite the large BlackBerry logo on the back cover and printed "BlackBerry" on the bottom bezel, just frustrating we live in a world of people who just follow the apple logo, everyone is just following the apple bandwagon, it annoys me because I know BlackBerry 10 is better than the so called ios7, but every iphone user thinks there device is the best thing since sliced bread.

Posted via CB10
    Irony
    02-04-14 07:32 AM
    Irony
    It's not really irony when everyone knows that ios7 messed up there device, where as BlackBerry 10 doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 07:35 AM
    Yeah there always amazed at a "full touchscreen" BlackBerry smartphone lol

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 07:36 AM
    I can understand why someone would ask you out of the blue if you had an iPhone. They are so rare to see out in the wild it makes perfect sense that for no reason people would ask you of you were using one....
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-04-14 07:40 AM
    A Z30 stops that! Lol

On my awesome BlackBerry Z30
    Gykesdollars, jrohland and RAFA1 like this.
    02-04-14 07:42 AM
    It's not really irony when everyone knows that ios7 messed up there device, where as BlackBerry 10 doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    In what way did iOS mess up my iPhone 5S?

I have a Z10 and stopped using it as my daily driver when the 5S came out. I get more done with my 5S due to it lasting much longer for me on a charge, and it has everything I need built within the device and the app ecosystem.

I have one person ask me if my Z10 was an iPhone. I can see how people can get confused.
    02-04-14 08:20 AM
    Nonsense with the Z30.

Numerous people who have seen my phone inquire, "hey is that a samsung"

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 08:22 AM
    [QUOTE=avt123;9958043]In what way did iOS mess up my iPhone 5S?

I have a Z10 and stopped using it as my daily driver when the 5S came out. I get more done with my 5S due to it lasting much longer for me on a charge,/QUOTE]

LOL

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 08:32 AM
    Get asked the same thing almost every day at school.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 09:58 AM

I have a Z10 and stopped using it as my daily driver when the 5S came out. I get more done with my 5S due to it lasting much longer for me on a charge, and it has everything I need built within the device and the app ecosystem.

I have one person ask me if my Z10 was an iPhone. I can see how people can get confused.
    Sure you get more done....try paying for a z30 see where that takes you

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 10:16 AM
    Sure you get more done....try paying for a z30 see where that takes you

Posted via CB10
    Why would I pay for a Z30 when I can just get a larger battery for my Z10?

Battery life isn't the only issue though, as I mentioned in my previous post.
    02-04-14 11:04 AM
    Why would I pay for a Z30 when I can just get a larger battery for my Z10?

Battery life isn't the only issue though, as I mentioned in my previous post.
    Irs all about the apps eh? Because I don't know what else..

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 12:25 PM
    This bizarre argument between which phone is the 'best' is getting old and is, quite frankly, pathetic. They are different phones that meet different people's needs, end of. The sooner people realise that and stop phone bashing each other the happier your life will be. It's a waste of time, sad and narrow minded

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 12:44 PM
    This bizarre argument between which phone is the 'best' is getting old and is, quite frankly, pathetic. They are different phones that meet different people's needs, end of. The sooner people realise that and stop phone bashing each other the happier your life will be. It's a waste of time, sad and narrow minded

Posted via CB10
    Amen. I so agree.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-04-14 01:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    + 1. I find that absolutely innocuous

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 02:10 PM
    When they ask you if it's an iphone ... well... just tell them no... it's better
    02-04-14 02:14 PM
    I was asked if my iphone was jailbroken and skinned - told 'em is was a Z10. They didn't know what it was - oh well. And yeah, the best mobile is the one that works for the purchaser. Life and let live and all that.

Sent from Tapatalk
    BoldAlways likes this.
    02-04-14 02:25 PM
    Really? I didn't realize that asking if a phone is an iPhone makes someone a sheep. Where's the logic behind that? Honestly...they're asking a question. Plus, when you're holding the phone, the logo is covered up. Lighten up, OP.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    02-04-14 07:25 PM

Hahaha...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:02 AM

Hmmmmmm... the poor battery life and non removable battery is a gripe of many of my iPhone toting friends. Especially when traveling. I see a lot of Apple users tethered to the wall chargers.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-05-14 09:24 AM
    Yeah, have seen it a few times..... Funniest one was with a new potential client at the time. was sitting in his office, and got my phone out to reference an email. Put the phone on his desk and slid it over to him to read the email. Immediately he chuckled a little, and said "Blackberry hehe" I felt a little embarrassed, and got ready to defend my phone, then he asked, "really, what kind of phone is this ?" I explained it was the new Blackberry, had only been released a few months ago. He reviewed the email, and was running his finger over the Blackberry logo, then again with his fingernail trying to see if I'd just stuck a decal on it or something. It was pretty funny We finished our meeting, and he asked about the phone again, I showed him around it a little, but didn't want to get too nerdy on our first meeting. As he was walking me out, he introduced me to one of his colleagues, and he asked me to show him the phone, so I did the brief tour again

To this day I still run into people that are surprised that blackberry has a full touch device. BB10 has to be one of the biggest launch failures of all times. Well done Thorsten and his top notch marketing team
    02-05-14 11:20 PM