Hey, since we are all seeing the leaked pictures of the UI that will most probably be on the BlackBerry 10.3 so I just thought to share a part of my Q10's screen and I think these icons might be of a good idea if Blackberry would adopt such a minimalist design for its UI, I mean I know anyone would say yes it's good untill it's on a clear screen but then it can have an option of choosing the color they want. What to u guys think? I think it's nice.
    Hey everyone check out this UI idea-img_20140506_210151.png

Powered by Blackberry
    Q10Bold likes this.
    05-06-14 01:04 PM
    It's a nice idea, but I wouldn't personally care for it. When going through my app list, I know what the icon for the app I'm looking for looks like, including colors. Like if I'm searching for an icon that I know is mostly orange, my eyes will lock onto it quicker than if I'm just looking at the names or shapes.
    05-06-14 01:10 PM
    P-Peng just gave the OP a nice pat on the head and a "Well, bless your heart"
    05-06-14 01:38 PM
    It could work if it was a theme and one could choose from use it. I myself like vibrant colours when it comes to icons for the same reason listed above.

If I were to use this "theme" I'd put a totally black background on it, just like we have to do to get rid of the ugly boxes.
    DocDRM likes this.
    05-06-14 01:44 PM
    I like the look!!
    05-06-14 01:51 PM
    Not a bad idea but I really prefer the direction they are currently going. Better yet, they should bring themes back so you can have your all white icons and I can have my colored icons!
    05-06-14 02:02 PM
    Hey, since we are all seeing the leaked pictures of the UI that will most probably be on the BlackBerry 10.3 so I just thought to share a part of my Q10's screen and I think these icons might be of a good idea if Blackberry would adopt such a minimalist design for its UI, I mean I know anyone would say yes it's good untill it's on a clear screen but then it can have an option of choosing the color they want. What to u guys think? I think it's nice.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140506_210151.png 
Views:	515 
Size:	294.8 KB 
ID:	268168