I have a peculiar situation that I don't see addressed anywhere else after extensive searching.

I have a bold 9930 running 7.1.0 bundle 2879. It's a company phone and locked down to the max. No internet browsing at all, no app world and won't connect to blackberry desktop manager.

I don't want to mess with the it policy as people get fired for that stuff, but I need a way to backup my contacts.

The only actual way I can do this is to email them to myself one at a time. It won't even let me select multiple contacts to attach.

I know there's an app called contacts to excel but can't download it for the above reasons.

There's no reasoning with my it guy. Tried and they're how most it guys are... Good at their jobs...Enough said.

Anyone know how I can download this app from my pc and manually put it onto my bb without DM or app world?

Or another way to get my contacts off the office without spending a couple hours manually attaching all 700 of them?
    03-12-16 10:21 PM
    My suggestion to you is to find the apk file for a contact transfer app from Blackberry for your OS version using a computer. Download it, attach to an email, and email it to yourself. It might be able to extract and install without using blackberry world.
    My suggestion to you is to find the apk file for a contact transfer app from Blackberry for your OS version using a computer. Download it, attach to an email, and email it to yourself. It might be able to extract and install without using blackberry world.
    03-13-16 08:13 PM