OK seems on every computer on almost anything you can click Clt P to Print... BlackBerry how bout we work on a feature like this.. I'm tired of all the apps that you can print from ur phone, they are confusing and not fully functional. example I would love to be able to go to ebay and print out a shipping label right from the phone browser or App... We need something built right into the OS.. Just like Copy Cut Paste Select All there should be an option to print. Printing on a Desktop is something almost everyone has done at least once and would bring mobile 1 step closer.

If we can plug a thumb drive into our mobile device, Then we should now be able to print from it as well. I Think we have all found ourselves in this predicament at least once and it would be a smart step forward .. after all BlackBerry is a business phone so printing from it would be a benefit

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 01:37 PM
    Interesting, I know we have capabilities on other platforms. They should make this happen.
    05-01-14 01:48 PM
    Google Cloud print has been there for a long while and it serves the needs very well.
    05-01-14 01:58 PM
    This has been suggested in the Beta Zone and in the icanmakeitbetter site.

I am in complete agreement and think it should be added into the share menu so any app can take advantage of it.

Posted via CB10
    Jimberry Storm and Jonathank like this.
    05-01-14 02:00 PM
    PrintHand works pretty good and you can use share function in the browser.

Zed30
    05-01-14 02:39 PM
    I understand that it would be better if it was baked into the OS.

Zed30
    Jonathank likes this.
    05-01-14 02:40 PM
    Google Cloud print has been there for a long while and it serves the needs very well.
    You need an app and an account for that. I don't think that's what the OP is asking for... We need to be able to connect to a wireless printer on the same network just like you can from your PC. No config, no drivers, no apps. Just a "send to printer" button for every supported file type.

Posted via CB10
    playbookster likes this.
    05-01-14 02:46 PM
    I had purchased z30, few weeks ago, I m from India, sumthing I don't like abt z30 is 'it don't have indian map, my previous phone was npkia n8, & it was awsum, its navigation,
    On my n8 I had an app hp eprint, so that I can print any document just by connecting my hp printer wid usb otg, & its done... yup b its missing too in z30.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 03:15 PM