Ok we all know BB's are all around devices and maybe one phone like the Iphone is a better media player, and a dif will have a better camera, brower ect ect so on and so on.

Blackberry should come out with 3phone for ea new device.

Let's use a fictious Modle #

500 series

500 is your best organizer with the best email and PIM functions (cal,con,mem,task) TXT
    With a great docs 2 go suite. Still offer the all in one with basic cam, media player, browser

550 is just your basic organizer but focus on media such as audio and video play back with top of the line camera say 5.1 mp

575 is basic organizer but Wifi and best browser to man. Rest of the functions are basic, Social Network Aps and Instant Messengers with a 3.2 cam

Don't shove it all in one device but let us choose

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 06:13 AM
    Isn't that kinda like how it is already? Haha and I half thought you were gonna say that they should stop using vowels LOL

Last edited by g3kewl; 10-04-09 at 06:28 AM.
    10-04-09 06:24 AM
    Creating so many similar yet different devices would cost far too much money in research and development and would drive up the cost of devices. Also, with too many devices on each network, they would sell fewer of each model they design. I prefer a single device that can do all of those things. Social networking, media player, email, browsing, gps. Why settle for a device that doesn't have all the features you want?
    10-04-09 10:29 AM
    I Know It Wont Happen....

And All Phones Should Do Everyhting Well But How Do You Make A Perfect Phone
    10-04-09 10:37 PM
    You can't make a perfect phone. It is going to be impossible to make a single model of phone that every person loves.

10-04-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD