Have you ever helped a total stranger with their blackberry?
    I was at an airport waiting on a flight and saw a guy working on his BB he seemed very frustrated with his device. Finally after 4 or 5 minutes I said something to him. He asked what do I know about BB, I said they are kinda like a hobby of mine. His was for work and was having problems with getting certiain web sites. I looked at it for a minute and told him that his company has an IT policy that keeps him from accessing those web sites. He asked if there was a way around that. I told him that he probably get fired for trying to get rid it and it would refresh the it policy anyway.

So lets here from some others.
    06-14-08 12:24 PM
    Yep everyday on CB always some newbies asking. Other than that very rarely.
    06-14-08 12:29 PM
    Someone saw me with my bb in Manhattan on the sidewalk, and asked me how so separate SMS from Emails, how to set up AIM, and how to make the stock bb case to turn sleeper mode on.
    06-14-08 12:36 PM
    Was in a vzw corp store looking at headphones, helped a guy with vanishing texts, a lady overheard and had to set hers up too.
    Luckily the folks in the store had a good sense of humor, got a sweet set of Sony headphones for 1/2 off and a free car charger. If vzw had more accessories I'd hang out there more often

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 12:57 PM
    I do all the time!
    06-14-08 01:04 PM
    Was in a vzw corp store looking at headphones, helped a guy with vanishing texts, a lady overheard and had to set hers up too.
    Luckily the folks in the store had a good sense of humor, got a sweet set of Sony headphones for 1/2 off and a free car charger. If vzw had more accessories I'd hang out there more often

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL believe it or not i did somthing similiar ( didnt get anything for free, or 1/2 off anything since i was only there returning a case i had purchased and didnt like) but there was a customer that purchased the curve and wanted to figure out how to get the vzw navigator and how to get the ringtone set and louder and the another lady was looking at 2 PDA's (BB and treo) and after over hearing me talk to the other guy about how great the BB was she ended up buyin the bold... so the manager approached me and asked me if i worked at another location... when i told her i was just a realtor that loved his BB she told me they were hiring and would love it if i filled out an application... lol i thought about it... would be nice to get a employee discount lol...
    06-14-08 01:13 PM
    ...and the another lady was looking at 2 PDA's (BB and treo) and after over hearing me talk to the other guy about how great the BB was she ended up buyin the bold...
    Getting ahead of yourself? Dreaming? Fantasizing?
    06-14-08 01:55 PM
    I think he meant to put BlackBerry but his mind was lost in dreams of Bold rumors.
    06-14-08 02:04 PM
    Skorm not a user yet? Waiting on something special?
    06-14-08 02:14 PM
    Skorm not a user yet? Waiting on something special?
    Yea... the Bold, might break down and grab an 8320 refurb while I wait though.
    06-14-08 02:45 PM
    LOL meant the curve... but yes was def day dreaming about the BOLD
    06-14-08 03:32 PM
    Yeah - several clueless Verizon reps.
    06-14-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD