i can't seem to save or open zipped files on my bb, do i have to install something?
    02-27-09 08:52 PM
    i can't seem to save or open zipped files on my bb, do i have to install something?
    Use your PC for Zip files.
    02-27-09 09:00 PM
    is this because you can't access zipped files over a bb??
    02-27-09 09:14 PM
    You can try this:S4BB Limited � Ziplorer

I don't know if there is a free trial
    02-27-09 09:20 PM
    Yes, BBs do not have unzipping software. Zip files are compressed and much be unzipped (decompressed) before they can be used.

EDIT: I stand corrected! It appears there IS unzipping software for BBs Thanks AG.
    02-27-09 09:24 PM
    is this because you can't access zipped files over a bb??
    Correct. Then it depends on what the Zip file contains. i.e. You may not be able to use these unzipped files.
    02-27-09 09:27 PM
    down load a program called filemanger Pro - i think i got it from here. i know you can zip, dont know about unzip, and i am in the middle of doing something with my card so i cant check for ya sorry!
    02-27-09 09:38 PM
    02-27-09 10:21 PM
    humm... i got mine free... and it is the full version (afaik)
    02-27-09 10:30 PM
    +1 File Manager Pro

$11, but useful tool - beyond the zip / unzip capability.
    02-27-09 10:42 PM
    HELP! I dl my zip files to my computer and unzipped them. I opened my DM and went to application loader. When I went to browse and selected my ALX fil I got a pop up saying there were no compatible files for my device. I DL one theme and a couple apps such as mara tick and three way calling. I know they are compatible for my curve 8330 because I DL them from device specific posts. I am VERY new and have only had my curve for a few months and have been using sites like this to teach myself the ropes. Which by the way is loaded with amazing information I'm about to give up completely on 3rd part apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD