I have been thinking about buying a storm and putting my curve to rest. Would you all please tell me some pros and cons and what makes the storm so much better than the curve. Any replies would be nice, thank you!!
    01-27-09 12:08 PM
    Best bet if you want pros and cons is to check out the Rants and Raves Forum for the Storm. Seems that almost everyone on there has owned a Curve at some point.
    01-27-09 12:12 PM
    I have been thinking about buying a storm and putting my curve to rest. Would you all please tell me some pros and cons and what makes the storm so much better than the curve. Any replies would be nice, thank you!!
    I've used my friends Storm for a day or so when we hung out the other day. I now use a Bold but before I had a Curve for about a year and a half. I can say that if you're a heavy texter and very savvy with your Curve the Storm wouldn't be the best option. VZW is coming out with the Bold this year. Which is going to be called the "Niagra." But as for when, nobody knows for sure. That would be the more ideal upgrade in my opinion. But if you're into touchscreens and that sort of texting/e-mailing wouldn't bother you, then go for it.
    01-27-09 12:25 PM
    In my personal opinion, I wouldn't rely too heavily on the rants and raves section. Not saying that their "rants and raves" are false, but there are some people who like to exaggerate and or make the biggest deal out of something incredibly small. We'd all love to have a perfectly functioning and immaculate looking BlackBerry, but only take some of their "rants and raves" with a grain of salt.
    I think you should go to a VZW store and mess around with the Storm a few times. Got friends who have it? Use theirs when you get a chance.
    01-27-09 12:33 PM
    My buddy has a storm. I dont care for it. He loves it. I just dont like how they keyboard is or how it responds. It seems to be about the same speed as my curve. I dont see much difference between the two besides the obvious. And by the way great title to your post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 12:48 PM
    I've used my friends Storm for a day or so when we hung out the other day. I now use a Bold but before I had a Curve for about a year and a half. I can say that if you're a heavy texter and very savvy with your Curve the Storm wouldn't be the best option. VZW is coming out with the Bold this year. Which is going to be called the "Niagra." But as for when, nobody knows for sure. That would be the more ideal upgrade in my opinion. But if you're into touchscreens and that sort of texting/e-mailing wouldn't bother you, then go for it.
    you said the key words heavy texter...that is pretty much me! so i think i will just upgrade to the blod when it comes out.

thank you!
    01-28-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD