I have a 8320 and my wife has a 8120, my wife and I typically send emails to each other to stay in contact but I have just learned a little more about the messenger option. Seems great however, I think i accidently uninstalled the blackberry messenger on her phone and cannot seem to bring it back. I've been all over the net and still can't help, also seems like RIM are just so useless in solving what I think are simple issues. Please help. I have downloaded the newest software for the 8120 and can't find it there, when i goto application loader it does not show up and the blackberry site just says it should be on the application loader, nope.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    12-02-08 10:27 AM
    You may have to reload the os. I had the same problem with brickbreaker and when I reloaded the os I was able to put it back on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:30 AM
    thanks but please explain how to go about this. sorry but thank you
    12-02-08 10:38 AM
    if you connect to the desktop mgr and go to the app loader and click advanced there should be an option in there to reload it to the phone
    12-02-08 09:29 PM
    Hello ICE got my curve 8320 but I don't find the BB messenger on the phone, i have search on the phone options done the software update with the desktop manager (4.6), I have also run the application update with no success. I search on the blackberry website to download the messenger application I can not since the device is OS 4.2.

What can I do now to install he BB messenger application on my phone???

Please I need help!!
    12-04-08 01:28 PM
    You can also visit mobile.blackberry.com on your phones native browser and download it there.
    12-04-08 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD