OK. What websites do I get music from for my 8320? itunes won't work. Then how do I get it on the phone?

ALSO- big problem I have been having lately is that I get alerts for text messages when I get a new one but when I click my Yahoo mail icon to get it, there's no new one. I can only read it RIGHT after I send one and it shows all my calls and everything in the same column. In other words, HELP!
    03-05-08 05:29 PM
    That's because itunes music is written with DRM. Any audio file you put on your phone needs to be DRM free. So itunes will not work.

Uh ok you're second problem is explained in a very confusing way. Yahoo mail has absolutely nothing to do with SMS text messages. When you get an SMS text message go to the messages folder to view it. The message folder is designed to be a message center. It is supposed to be like that. You can press menu, choose options, then general options. Last option on the bottom says SMS and Email inboxes. Change this to seperate. You can also filter out the call logs. Press the green phone icon, then menu and options again. Then select call logging, set the option to none.
    03-05-08 05:35 PM
    That's because itunes music is written with DRM. Any audio file you put on your phone needs to be DRM free. So itunes will not work.

Uh ok you're second problem is explained in a very confusing way. Yahoo mail has absolutely nothing to do with SMS text messages. When you get an SMS text message go to the messages folder to view it. The message folder is designed to be a message center. It is supposed to be like that. You can press menu, choose options, then general options. Last option on the bottom says SMS and Email inboxes. Change this to seperate. You can also filter out the call logs. Press the green phone icon, then menu and options again. Then select call logging, set the option to none.
    Thanks. Do you have a suggestion for where and how to get music? - Sorry but I'm new to this.

I used to be able to just click the Yahoo icon with the envelope and get my text messages until recently - and like I said, now I can only see them right after I SEND out a text message. I will try your suggestion and see if that helps. Thanks a million.
    Oh nevermind, I did what you recommended and it worked - I can see all of my SMS messages! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by eliserin; 03-05-08 at 05:44 PM.
    03-05-08 05:40 PM
    Music: buy the CD, burn it to your PC hard drive, move the files from PC to the BB via your USB cable to your Media Card on the BB...
    03-05-08 05:43 PM
    Drag and drop the songs from your laptop/pc. Mp3 format. You do have music on your laptop/pc ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-08 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD