Hi all,
    What a great site. I have spent a good deal of time looking thru the posts regarding my questions and have come up with bits and pieces of info, but am hoping someone in the community will be able to address my situation specifically.

I am currently a Sprint wireless customer, have a razor V3m, and would like to upgrade to a smartphone. I currently use a Palm Tx PDA to synch with MS Outlook 2007 which is installed on my local workstation. Email is internet mail, popmail, 3 accounts total. We have a company server, it does not have enterprise. I will be the only one using a smartphone in the company. I like the BB curve 8330, and would get the BB BIS from Sprint.

My question is this, to all you sprint users who do not have enterprise and are using Outlook as your PIM- will I be able to synch wirelessly with my TASKS, CALENDAR, and NOTES from Outlook 2007? Keep in mind - no enterprise. Or will I be forced to synch those items only while at my notebook/desktop via USB cable (or Bluetooth hopefully if that is possible)? Is what I am trying to do more suited to a Palm device (which I would like to get away from)? I am not opposed to purchasing some kind of third party software to synch, really don't want to, but if that is the way it has to be then fine. If I use a third party synch software, does that negate the need for BIS from Sprint? I tried Sprints help and I just wasn't getting anywhere.

Thanks in advance. My task list and schedule in Outlook is just as important to me as the e-mail and want to make the right decision on the BB.
    10-08-08 12:11 PM
    You'll not be able to sync all those items you want wirelessly with Outlook on BIS, and as far as I know there is no 3rd party application to do such. What's the possibility of your company paying for BES?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD