Hi all! I just came across from free themes at themes4bb.com and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to load them onto my bb? I have it connected to the usb and have the media manager running. I saved the file to my computer desktop and it is a .jad file.
    03-14-08 01:51 AM
    .JADs are OTA (over the air) install. Copy the link and email it to yourelf @ your BlackBerry. Then follow the link on the BB.

Hope that help,
    Adlen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 02:11 AM
    Seems easy enough... if I had a media package on my phone... but I don't. Just text/pic messaging.
    03-14-08 02:22 AM
    So you have no data on your phone? You'll have to find themes that you can download to your desktop and not Over The Air

03-14-08 02:23 AM
    Contact the theme developer and ask if they have a Desktop Manager install.

03-14-08 02:27 AM
    Thanks for all the help!
    03-14-08 02:36 AM
    On Themes4bb, they usually have an OTA file, and a ZIP file.
    You'll need to D/L the ZIP, extract all files. Remember where you put those files, then open desktop manager, select application loader, select add. Look for the .alx file for the theme and select it.
    Select next and follow prompts. If it doesn't automatically reboot your BB, do so after install is complete.
    03-14-08 05:34 AM
    I broke down and added the media package for email on my BB... you arm twisters! haha So do I just dl the OTA, e-mail it to my BB and the open the file? That easy... or are there more steps?
    03-14-08 09:08 AM
    I broke down and added the media package for email on my BB... you arm twisters! haha So do I just dl the OTA, e-mail it to my BB and the open the file? That easy... or are there more steps?
    LOL, well, a bb w/o the data plan is just.....a Palm.
    03-14-08 09:25 AM
    Now that's funny.

03-14-08 09:50 AM
    Well I'm constatly at a computer so I didn't really need the net on it. Besides, it's WAY better than a palm!
    03-14-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD