HELP - SIM Problems
I have a 9700, but bought a 9900 and used it for the past couple months, but I am back to using my 9700. The problem is, calls constantly fail and it will say "Invalid SIM card' which can't be fixed without restarting the device 1-3 times, and it won't last long. I updated the software and still the same thing. I used the guide online here on Crackberry to unlock my phone, and for some reason I think that must be the cause, although it worked fine for 2 days. The SIM page says SIMDisabled, NetworkDisabled, Network SubsetDisabled, Service ProviderDisabled, CorporateDisabled.
Please help me!
- 01-19-2013, 06:20 AM #4
Which "unlock guide"? If it was one which had you download a code generator to your computer I suggest you upload the program to VirusTotal. I found and removed a bunch of bad stuff in our Unlock forum recently.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
Thanks for the help guys. I went down to my local Bell and they said my SIM was probably fried, and turns it was an original card, the "007" they said (the last three digits of the sim number) and they are at 420 now haha they actually replaced it free of charge because it was the older one.
Thanks a lot!
- By forzanetti in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 07:44 AM
- By dp45 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:14 PM
- By Mars12343 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 10-23-2008, 06:28 PM
- By uncle_tony in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2007, 08:22 AM
- By JtothaR in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2007, 07:55 PM