Hello I have never side loaded any apps. I was wondering if someone new where I could get step by step instructions on how to side load snap. I tried doing it this morning after reading several threads however was unsuccessful. I'm running. 1925. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 03:04 PM
    01-04-14 03:51 PM
    Thanks I will give it a try

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 04:26 PM
    You don't really need to side load anything given that you have 1925 yourself. Just install apk files directly and everything will be settled.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 04:28 PM
    Help I went Google app world told it to download and it says file not found. I did get to the page that let me enter my device however it didn't do anything

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 05:40 PM
    How do I do ask files

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 05:46 PM
    You don't really need to side load anything given that you have 1925 yourself. Just install apk files directly and everything will be settled.

Posted via CB10
    Not exactly. You need to sideload Snap in order to use it.
    miker476 likes this.
    01-04-14 05:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's what Snap is for: Getting APKs from Google Play, using your gmail/Play account.

How do I do ask files

Posted via CB10
    Sideload Snap. The use Snap to find and download the apps. You MUST be on 10.2.1 though.
    01-04-14 05:47 PM
    How do I do this. Do I do it on my pc and then put it in my phone.
    I have 10.2.1.1925
    Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 05:48 PM
    How do I do this. Do I do it on my pc and then put it in my phone.

Posted via CB10
    You really need to read the guide.

Everything will become clear.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-04-14 05:52 PM
    Where do I get that guide at.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    01-04-14 05:53 PM

Really? lol
    01-04-14 05:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    It was already given to you, earlier. You clearly never read it, even though you said thanks.
    01-04-14 05:57 PM
    I did read it and even had it up on another computer. I must have done something wrong. When I try to open the download it said it wasn't there. The next time it ask me what program I wanted to use to open it and I clicked the option for it to find one and it said no program avaliable.
    After I did a search in the history i found it however it would not recognize it.
    Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 06:01 PM
    I did read it and even had it up on another computer. I must have done something wrong. When I try to open the download it said it wasn't there. The next time it ask me what program I wanted to use to open it and I clicked the option for it to find one and it said no program avaliable.
    After I did a search in the history i found it however it would not recognize it.
    Posted via CB10
    Really. Stop everything you are doing.

1. READ THE SIDELOADING GUIDE AGAIN;
    2. Install the plugin. As you'll see on the guide, you don't need to download and open anything for this step. It's all done in the browser;
    3. I'll assume you already have the Snap BAR file. Keep it handy;
    4. Set your device to developermode, as stated IN THE GUIDE;
    5. Open the chrome plugin, in your browser, enter your password;
    6. Drag & drop the bar file into the Install area

Really, this is the easiest method possible. If you take it slow and follow the guide, you'll have this mastered in no time. Just really follow the guide.
    01-04-14 06:05 PM
    Lol

Q10 with 10.2.1.1925 Leak Installed
    01-04-14 06:06 PM
    When I try to open the download it said it wasn't there. The next time it ask me what program I wanted to use to open it and I clicked the option for it to find one and it said no program avaliable.
    I don't even know what you downloaded. There is no file to open. You open Google Chrome, install the extension via the link then follow the other procedures in the guide given to you to enabled development mode on your device. After that, you visit the extension URL and install the .bar file that way. There is NO file that you need to open on your computer unless you're..
    • Not following the instructions
    • Tried to open the .bar file or
    • Are using Windows and it's asking you to open a file absolutely no reason at all. In which case, you should ignore it when it asks.
    01-04-14 06:09 PM
    When I try to open the snap bar file it ask me (HOW DO YOU WANT TO OPEN THIS FILE /BAR? LOOK IN APP STORE). I Told it to look in app store and it says (CAN'T FIND ANY APP THAT MATCHES YOUR SEARCH. ENTER A DIFFERENT WORD AND SEARCH AGAIN). I do have the guide open on another computer setting right next to me. Appreciate your help

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 06:17 PM
    When I try to open the snap bar file it ask me (HOW DO YOU WANT TO OPEN THIS FILE /BAR? LOOK IN APP STORE). I Told it to look in app store and it says (CAN'T FIND ANY APP THAT MATCHES YOUR SEARCH. ENTER A DIFFERENT WORD AND SEARCH AGAIN). I do have the guide open on another computer setting right next to me. Appreciate your help

Posted via CB10
    So you see... you don't open BAR files in Windows. You don't open them AT ALL. An nowhere in the guide you're told to. Like Bla1ze said, if you're being asked to, ignore it.

Please do as I said, go slowly, read the guide again and FOLLOW it to the letter.
    01-04-14 06:21 PM
    I will read it again and give it another try. Thanks for your patience and help, I just thought when it ask me to open that was what I was supossed to do. My bad. Again thanks alot
    diegonei likes this.
    01-04-14 06:33 PM
    I finally got it. I so appreciate all your help. My problem was that when I would down load snap the computer prompt me to open and I messed up and would try to open. Again thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 08:10 PM
    We're here to help!
    01-04-14 09:50 PM
    I do have another question. Can I do any bar file the same way. That sure was easy once I figure it out

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 09:57 PM
    I do have another question. Can I do any bar file the same way. That sure was easy once I figure it out

Posted via CB10
    I see someone has acquired a taste for sideloading lol...

Yes, rince and repeat. You can even add multiple BAR files are one, the plugin will install then in a queue.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-04-14 10:02 PM
    Thank you. And yes I did acquire a taste for it. My son is coming out tomorrow so I can side load snap in his phone. I did the
    .1925 today for him and he is amazed. He wants snap chat on his Z10. Again thank you

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    01-04-14 10:22 PM
30 12